The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

That kinda give an idea of how elitist the system is. Imagine being the first hawaiian/polynesian president though. That would be cool.

1 Like

Technically, I think the current president is the first Hawaiian President. (As long as you just mean “born in Hawaii.”)

1 Like

I thought Obama was born in Hawaii.

1 Like

Well hot digity dang didnt know that. I assumed he was from some random east coast state. Cool to know that. Being the first polynesian would still be rad tho.

1 Like

Well count your lucky stars champ after Bush you got the first black president and after Trump you’ll either get WW3 or the first half Asian half Polynesian female lesbian transsexual midget president. :grin:

Edit: Obviously a joke.

6 Likes

That’s not really good enough is it? His presidential library will be in Chicago and for all intents and purposes he ran as a candidate from Illinois. If this game gets to that point mine will stay true to Alaska, so I guess Anchorage would be the most logical site for his, fictional presidential library.

1 Like

Finished half of the first chapter!!

1 Like

I’m taking American government right now and the office itself of president has went through quite a bit of evolution. In America being a leader of a hegemoni of the western world I meant the UN. The issues are incredibly complex and multi-layer. But the send him today I left it in this country is very simpler comes the policy lines. Enjoying the electro part of becoming president is terribly damaging because how they can elected affects their policies or what they know or and then intern how can I get a elected again. if the president doesn’t have as much power as you may think he’s not this crazy dictator.

1 Like

@Sigma11 Batman for President!!!

2 Likes

do you plan on posting the demo link when you finish a good amount of the game?

As much as i would love to be a leader i probably start the events of fallout even earlier

President Cthulhu today started launching nuclear missiles across the the world to quote on quote “raise Ryleh” from the sea

4 Likes

I’d still vote for you because “Why choose the lesser evil?”

5 Likes

Ok guys, back with another update!
I have FINALLY started on the actual game, now that I have found somebody to help me out with the coding part, so I am planning to send the first chapter to him by the weekend. I won’t press him for updates (cause its pretty rude) along side with the fact that he is working on another project. So I want to shout out @DUNGEON_MASTER and welcome him aboard! Thanks to this fellow, the game is (really) officially in semi beta. I do expect some sort of chapter one on Dashingdon by the end of the month. This is NOT dead people. Thanks you guys!

7 Likes

So here am I reacting to your shouting

1 Like

Lol, your name is in all caps.

1 Like

Yep that’s how I like it

1 Like

What about the first atheist president? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hmmm…openly gay left-ish (the US will never really go left-wing in the coming decades as moving the overton window is a slow process), atheist and from Alaska I like it. Still I wonder what scandals his opponent got into to get a guy like that elected in the US. Guess his opponent ran a child slavery ring or something or maybe single-handedly caused a new recession/depression as it seems that is what it would take for the US to elect a left-leaning, openly gay atheist as president.

4 Likes

Chapter One will entail character creation and some more scenes, after that, I plan to have another chapter on a month to month basis. If time allows, I could probably do about two chapters a month but my coder can only work on the weekend as he is already invested in another project.

5 Likes

Maybe he was just running against a woman? :frowning:

2 Likes