The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

What about the first transgender President of the United States (POTUS)?

1 Like

Maybe the opponent was in a sex tape with Paris Hilton!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Congresswolf isnā€™t about the MC getting elected. The MC is trying to get their boss reelected who is a werewolf!

1 Like

Woahā€¦ I see what you did there.

@Cecilia_Rosewood or @moderators - this thread is de-railing quite fast. Perhaps it should be cleaned up a bit.

Spyder, Iā€™m giving you the opportunity to get his on-topic.

3 Likes

Okay, I guess that I was going too far with the first blank POTUS.

There was a single president. I know that the main role of the FLOTUS went to his neice. She hosted all of his parties as POTUS.

Well I can work all the time when I have something to code because sometimes I get too invested in them ( and for clarification I work on MY project on weekends )

what exactly happens when a topic is closed,does it get deleted or something along those lines??

1 Like

If youā€™re referring to the ā€œThis topic will be closed 14 days after the last reply,ā€ itā€™s because itā€™s a WIP topic. Theyā€™re all like that (at least in theory.) Itā€™s part of the ToS (or whatever they called the forum rules.) Weā€™re not supposed to post to WIP threads if thereā€™s 2 weeks of inactivity on it. Itā€™s supposed to prevent people pressuring people to resurrect dead ideas that didnā€™t have enough interestā€¦or something like that.

2 Likes

Hey guys, back with a small update! Well, not that one yet, lol.
Any way, my coder @DUNGEON_MASTER has done a small part of the story and I am looking to finish the first chapter (mainly character creation and introductions to other main characters, for example your spouse if you chose to have one, kids (if you chose) security detail, and members of Congress both from your party and opposition.)

My goal here is to get suggestions for what the story should contain. What situations should happen? Should you be allowed to cheat on your spouse? Should the media play a part? Should you be able to drop bombs on other countries?
Its all up to you guys. So help me out with some suggestions! Chapter One should be finished and posted as a link by the end of the weekend.
Much love guys, thanks so much!

5 Likes

1 policy (obviously) as well as ally with politicians and countries and to start wars and solve internal problems

2 that would depend since if that were possible could lead to a great scandal or rivalry

3 would be nice to play as that adds difficulty to the game and that is something that can never be missing in a game of politics

4 war war!! :grin:

And I have a question ā€¦ can we have an affair if we do not have a wife?

2 Likes

Well, I guess an affair means cheating on your spouse soā€¦ yeah? Unless you consider cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend or someone that reciprocates your feelings an ā€œaffairā€. I still see it as cheating on a married spouse though.

2 Likes

What I would like see in this game would definitely be solving problems between countries to make alliance, or start wars, or even sabatoge other countries gains tax each other to make us look better, that would be cool. Another thing is how your spouse and kids, if you have them, how they feel about certain things you do, and maybe a scene focusing on the family and the MC if you have a family. Those are just my ideas at least, I pretty want to see a lot of what you put in the description. Canā€™t wait to see it soon.

3 Likes

One thing I thought of, Iā€™d like to see different ways of dealing with screw ups. E.g ā€¦well just look at news on Trump this week for some examples :stuck_out_tongue: I can imagine an mc for example trying to shift media attention away from them and towards rival parties, or other more positive stories in the media about them. Could be a good way of giving the mc a second chance too if they screw up really badly, such as if we can start/engage in wars if weā€™re defeated.

3 Likes

What I would like to see is that you could become a dictator or a king, via the means of political maneuvering or using the military to enforce your demands or even getting other countries to help you into absolute power. If so you could be a benevolent dictator or rule with an iron fist, also changing the political ideology to a more totalitarian ideology such as communism or fascism. Another thing I would love to see is that you could make alliances with other countries and working with UN and as well as taking over the entire world.

4 Likes

Hey boys and girls! Update almost ready to go. I might post it in a new thread, its up to you guys and gals. Keep a look out! Prologue/character creation chapter almost ready.

6 Likes

Can I be a King in this I really want to be a king lol

Whatā€™s this obsession with American Royalty? Isnā€™t that basically what you have with Trump right now? An incompetent and malicious King? And donā€™t most of you hate that?

I just hope my mc can be the first President from Alaska and the first openly gay and agnostic one (slightly more acceptable than outright atheist I figure)ā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes