The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

So typical president huh

Well I would join illuminati and become it’s head then would conquer the world

Pretty decent ambitions :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Not that your reign of terror had ended?

2 Likes

Umm. It was for some time but it will begin soon enough that the whole world will suffer

*EVIL LAUGH
*EVIL LAUGH
*coughs badly

*thinks I should practice it more

3 Likes

so the cakes war will begin again? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Who said cake war is over though now it’s not limited to cake as I will be on war path with whole world

*drinks cough syrup

*EVIL LAUGH

3 Likes

When will the oval office will be completed and get relesed on google office,approx date/month/year

1 Like

its against the forum rules to ask when the game will come out as it puts stress on the author

5 Likes

What type of games gets released on Google office ?

And now to awnser your question - we don’t have a exact date in mind as we spyder and me are just trying to finish a polished thing and that could take some time but I am thinking that by June next year we would have a Considerable amount of work in our hands

1 Like

Hey guys, Justice here using my bro’s account for a brief, teeny-tiny moment. This will be the only time I will kidnap his account so I hope I didn’t get him kicked off the site by “borrowing” his user.

Anyways, a small update, Chapter One is FINISHED (yay!) but I want to also get chapter Two done by the 4th of July (huh? Get it?) for obvious reasons. I feel that though it was only just a prologue, it was really short, especially compared to other great WiP’s on this site. So I wanted to get you guys a bigger meal to digest, perfect for long airplane flights, being stuck on the expressway in Los Angeles or Chicago, or when you schedule a full hour in the bathroom.

So just a small status update, but from now on my brother and PR manager Christian will take it from here. See ya. :wink:

13 Likes

Christian here. Isn’t it great that I have a brother like Justice? Yeah he’s awesome. I’m just kidding, justice sucks and beats me up everyday, he kicks animals and steals old ladies purses

8 Likes

Lol I know where ur coming from @Pandini

2 Likes

ahem, there IS a spoiler there, ahem

1 Like

So justice do injustice to you ( ironic :joy: )

3 Likes

So, historical question: I say I am from Tennessee and it says: “Congrats I am the first.” There have been 3 presidents from TN already. Were you talking about something else, like I was naturally born there? (That would be a first.) Or is this a mistake?

1 Like

I’ll check it tomorrow afternoon when I’ll reach home and inform you / update the game files

1 Like

Well I checked an that’s not a problem on my part but I think @Pandini can clarify

2 Likes

I’ll let Justice know. It will be fixed when he releases the next chapter July 4th.

2 Likes

I found the demo fun and exciting; can’t wait to see what comes next

3 Likes

@Pandini Two questions after playing the demo for the first time:

Will we be able to to to war? If so, how in-depth will that go?

Can I nuke North Korea, mate? Please?

Also, will we be able to assassinate political opponents? You could use the mafia for that. You’d have to cover it up, and stuff.

7 Likes

My brother, the writer told me that that will be an integral part of the whole entire story, as he is deciding whether or not to make you guys go to war with a fictional country or even real (Russia, Germany, China, North Korea). So you will definitely do it a few chapters in. It will be VERY in depth, as in depth as choosing which troops (Army, Navy, Air Force, Navy Seals/Special Forces/Ops) or combat vehicles (bombers, spy aircraft, tanks, submarines, aircraft carriers) to send off and able to specifically choose a city to attack or take over either based on political benefits (like a capitol city) or military or battlefield benefits (like a city close to a seaport, airport, strategic location or allies near a border).

As for your second question, being able to assassinate opponents he said might only make it available against a foreign enemy or roadblock. You could probably spy and bring down domestic rivals/enemies but you can’t just assassinate a “problem” without a horrible media firestorm and subsequent arrest and impeachment. Not to mention a huge damage to your reputation. Perhaps if your “Subterfuge” is high enough? (like 100!)

8 Likes