The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Will you have an option in which you can see the opinions of other parties / countries / sectors of the population / political leaders about you?

3 Likes

@DUNGEON_MASTER is this possible? To show stats with your relationship to other countries?
If it is, it will definitely be added. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

By the way, can we choose our religion?

4 Likes

Yes! I have heard plenty of requests for the chose your religion part and want to implement it in some way but I just don’t see a point.

If you’re Christian, what is the benefit? If you are Muslim what is the difference? Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, it all would make no difference unless I add benefits or problems/ramifications, which I don’t want to add, because how fair would that be?

2 Likes

And besides, what would it look like if the media paid more attention to you or painted you in a bad light because of the religion you choose? It just wouldn’t be fair.

If someone can find a way to add this level of customization without penalties for choosing a religion, message me or reply to this thread.

I’ll give you a cookie.

1 Like

have it so that mc’s religion should not just window dressing maybe let the mc have a conversation about their religious beliefs with their son/daughter this way mc can express their religious beliefs and allow the mc too choose how religious they are ranging from devout to moderate to kinda to not at all as for the media honestly it all depends on what outlets we are talking about more conservative outlets might be more harsh on a Muslim president than they normally would be as for liberal outlets they might be willing to be more nicer to you and come to your defense more often but what i would NOT do is tie it to stat progression or political alignment there are just as many liberal Muslims out there as there are conservative Christians oh and remember you ultimately you are the boss :grin:

2 Likes

Add a Fascist Party or at least a Nationalist Party.

3 Likes

What? Why?

This seems like a good idea to me.

In any case, I loved this WIP. I got to play as a Hispanic Republican strongman from Arizona. Hells yeah.

3 Likes

Might be better to just add that as an element of certain parties or base it off of your policy decisions.

2 Likes

Agreed that makes more sense.

1 Like

Will there be more options for your family and relationships? Wouldn’t mind a widow or single parent option.

3 Likes

What you have here is really good so far. I’m looking forward to more of it.

1 Like

My New Yorker politics addled soul loves this, i can’t wait for more!

2 Likes

Unnecessary when you already have the modern, Trump supporting Republican party. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Besides calling yourself fascist is a losing label. In my country those with fascist political leanings congregated first in the fringe “Centre Democratic” and then in mr. Wilders “Freedom” party. None of them ever (openly) used the fascist label and if anything they tried to portray themselves as staunch anti-fascists and “defenders” of democracy.

3 Likes

yes it is

what are you looking at its just the twenty character thing

1 Like

Anyone else going to do a Senator Armstrong/Funny Valentine president or am I the only one?

1 Like

Have I been stalked… My real life first name (Samuel) is one of the first options for the first name and the governor of the state I live in (Maine) is available as a Vice President… ummm… Creepy.

1 Like

Nothing to see here… Document C of part 173 of your Citizen profile said you were prone to paranoia!

1 Like

How about “player”? That would be a good genderless balance… I guess.

1 Like

No, YOU won’t be indecisive, the Party isn’t really indecisive, it’s just more open to ideas from every party. Like an Independent might want lower taxes (more Republican) AND support gay rights (more Democratic). It varies from everyone’s viewpoints.

It just prevents you from following strict values. You’re just considered “bi-partisan” in the game if you chose to be Independent.

1 Like