The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

…where are you from?

2 Likes

I am not really bothered by what trump does I am not even American my dream in life is very simple I would love my own Harem of beautiful women its a childish dream but its my dream gets me threw my day to day life as a soldier plus what does agnostic mean.

3 Likes

amen.(obligatory 20 characters)

1 Like

I think a game about kingship/becoming a King, or alternatively one about becoming a modern tinpot dictator of some “third-world” country might be more suited for that.

What does that have to do with anything? In any case where I’m from is very common knowledge around here.

1 Like

Well I am just a grunt the only thing I care about is where they send me of to.

1 Like

Becuase we don’t like kryptons here in Luthercorp. only Earth people, or people we can exploit. DOWN WITH SUPERMAN!

In all seriousness I would love to play a Lex Luther style president just so I could be evil and loved as the good guy.

3 Likes

i do not think that taking over a country in the “first-world” is not impossible if there is enough political/military power backing the plot plus if there is some sort of crisis whether it be natural disaster or terrorist attack it’s natural for people to look for strong leaders to fallow times of crisis it wouldn’t be too hard for a strongman authoritarian to come into power during/after a crisis

3 Likes

Interesting idea, I have to ask though, will race/ethnicity be included as options for creating the MC? If so, what would the options be? If not, I can understand that.

1 Like

Great idea. I will add that to the character creation chapter.

3 Likes

i can’t wait for this wip to come out by the way can we choose our religion?
oh and before i forget how will race/ethnicity play a part in the game?

1 Like

huh…that’s something I just thought of, read an article the other day saying how Obama was supported by some hip hop artists like Jay Z. Wondering if we’ll be able to get any celebrity endorsements/get to appear with celebrities for our publicity? I can definitely see some of my mcs just using this position to hang out with loads of heavy metal artists and attend all their gigs :stuck_out_tongue: . Alternativley maybe we could get endorsements from people that brings negative attention, such as corrupt/unethical business people etc?
…oh and this could include other leaders/politicians of course :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

Get a superhero to sing the national anthem at the inauguration, or at least that’s what I would do by asking this cutie to sing it.
Though I think any game had best use fictional celebrities to avoid some potential nastiness that comes from using real ones.

2 Likes

I really hope you can have a military background when your in office

2 Likes

Most often that is a preferred backhistory for presidents, a few years service and usually a dozen years political time. That a friendly rapport with the press and a above average intelligence is usually the perfect formula for presidency that most campaign managers hope for.

1 Like

In my planned mc’s case with the addition of being openly gay in recent years and being an agnostic from Alaska. :wink:

A non-traditional and openly gay :scream_cat: Campaign managers are gonna have a fun time with that and media and slanderers are gonna love you for the extra material. Good managers are gonna ride that gravy train though creating the image of voting against you obviously means your a hate monger and a zealot

2 Likes

Well after Trump might as well put the “live boy” of a certain political phrase to the test.

Something that sounds cool would be the mark that you’ve left on history. Like how Obama’s known as the first black president…or even the legacy. For example: President Barker was known to be rather brutal and ruthless towards other countries, a trait that resulted with her declaring world war on North Korea. Which is an event that is still ongoing, and the president that took after her is still trying to patch relationships with the rest of the world. She’s also known for her countless affairs, and she was tragically killed after serving two years in office. Although I don’t know if that would be too hard to do, and if it turns out too hard that’s fine.

3 Likes

This is already in motion! Lol, if you look at my first post, you would see that I actually was planning for this.

1 Like

hay man keep up the good work man can not wait for the game!:grinning:

1 Like