The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Well, I can still hope that Spyder will return then. (And if youre thinking of doing anything drastic in real life, please dont, there are people you can talk to)

5 Likes

I am gonna miss you too. You were my first friend here too. If you donā€™t wanna make this game forget it but at least stay on forum.

Donā€™t do anything rash in life buddy.

4 Likes

What happens to this thread now?

1 Like

I am gonna wait some days if he doesnā€™t comes back it will be closed until his return.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense. thanks for responding.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m pretty worried, donā€™t want to get off topic or overstep but if anyone wants to type @ moderators(without the space) as just read the posts on the other thread, donā€™t know if mods can do anything thoughā€¦

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing and I was reviewing the posts and it seems like he never said heā€™s gonna do something like suicide but taking his recent real life incidents and his tone of speaking I am worried.

1 Like

That was my immediate reaction too, but I dont think the mods can do anything about this. You could still try to get them here though, I mean, it wouldnt hurt.

1 Like

Im really worried too, but we cant do anything if he chooses to do what Im thinking hes talking about, no matter how much we want to help.

1 Like

what happened to him?(I donā€™t come to this thread regularly.)

1 Like

@moderators
Yeah itā€™s worth a try, if nothing else due to whatā€™s being talked about they should be made aware of it if theyā€™re not already.

1 Like

Well his school is going tough.

1 Like

I agree, hopefully @moderators know whats going on or how to fix it.

1 Like

They are mods not cops so thereā€™s little they could do if he is thinking what we are thinking he is thinking.

2 Likes

Thats true, but they should at least be aware of the situation in case they can do anything.

5 Likes

i sent him a message just checking up on him with a few resources for suicidal thoughts hope to god heā€™s okay

4 Likes

I agree, I really do hope hes ok.

2 Likes

How are you doing this ? Do you know him in real life ?

1 Like

I think he means he PMed him

1 Like

no i sent he a pm over the forum hoping to god he okay :worried:

1 Like