The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

For my character, any President with aspirations for supreme power will have to be careful when dealing with him. If made an ally, an incompetent President may find them-self as little more than a puppet. However, one with the necessary resolve and strength of will, may instead find a most powerful and ruthless subordinate with an army of loyal followers. For those Presidents, regardless of their desires for power, who seek to oppose this corrupt Director, be warned. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants and that includes destroying their President.

For him the very moment he joined the FBI was the first step to enrich himself, rise through the FBI’s ranks, and corrupt the organization along the way. Now, after a quarter century, he has reached the heights of power by becoming the Director of the FBI. With his new-found authority, he will not let anything stop him now. If he has anything to say about it, the FBI will soon become little more than his own private army dedicated to advancing his own interest.

While he may secretly be working against the mission of the FBI, in the eye of the general public, most politicians, and especially with the FBI he nothing less than a supremely dedicated public servant who seeks nothing more than to remove all crime and corruption from his beloved country. Now he presents this dedication in a polite and affable manner. Due to this image, most people tend to give him the benefit of the doubt on most occasions when some evidence manages to surface (the well-placed bribes don’t hurt).

Also as a result many within the FBI genuinely view many of his abuses of power and other corrupt acts as merely a means to better enforce the “important laws”. As opposed to the “annoying laws” that create more paperwork and generally make their jobs harder. Consequently, many have taken to following his example by ignoring these annoying laws. Thereby creating an environment that is increasingly easy for him to hide his criminal acts. The few who are aware of these acts or his corrupt nature generally embrace it. Those who are aware but don’t embrace it usually keep their heads down for fear of losing them. As most agents have become quite fond of their new Director.

5 Likes

What function does this tag serve?

2 Likes

Let’s people know it’s about to get non e rated in the game

3 Likes

A lot of games should have that option. TBH, it makes the game more interesting as a whole.

So it’s great that there’s an option!

1 Like

Can I be someone who doesn’t know what the hell a polictics is and just regularly tweets barely coherent messages to the MC, like “BIG WAF wa warie mmm yes jack wath”

3 Likes

Oh my. I am the Russian ambassador.

I gotta go and learn some political maneuvers.

6 Likes

And Russian :laughing:

4 Likes

@Pandini

Sure, I’ll play along. :slight_smile: You can make me an NRA (National Rifle Association) or GOA (Gun Owners of America) lobbyist if you’d like. Basically believes all weapons should have no restrictions. (“Shall not be infringed” -2nd Ammendment)

5 Likes

Can I be the White House Secretary? Damien Iglesias, he always aspiring to be a celebrity but failed glamorously in the 90s. Then found a great opportunity to work in politics and after several times able to reach the position as the WHS. Have a great charisma, good looks but a little bit inarticulate, and scandal prone. But because of it, this character is perfect for keeping the public attention on government scandal into his wacky performance. SNL really love to bash this character with several impersonations.

2 Likes

So, Bella Thorne’s Twitter with Donald John Trump’s intelligence?

4 Likes

Hello Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak! Here are our state secrets!

4 Likes

Conveniently forgetting “A well regulated milita…” eh? :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry. According to NRA, they are all the regulation gun owners need.

3 Likes

Being a devout student of history, the well-regulated militia is the people.

This video puts it better than I do, and provides some of the same and similar sources I would:

5 Likes

The US militia may well be the American people, but in that case they’re not being very well regulated at present now are they?

Overall the entire video seems like it’s NRA propaganda by a muscular sort of cute would be action flick actor.

Still the main trouble is that the US constitution is currently held sacrosanct and that is probably the given variable the American founding fathers didn’t foresee, not that the world wouldn’t change but that the US Constitution would become sacrosanct. After all they also left behind procedures for changing or amending the thing.

For example having US elections always fall on a Tuesday was an elegant and ingenious solution and made a lot of sense in a society where the vast majority of the eligible voters where religious white male farmers and infrastructure was rather limited. The problem is that it makes far less sense today, but it’s another thing that has become sacrosanct so it won’t be changed any time soon, no matter how out of tune with modern society it has become.
Same for the “well regulated” militia.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I completely agree with you, except the “sort of cute” thing. :smile:
i wasn’t sure how to go about saying that I didn’t trust this link, so thanks for doing it for me… but I must add, I consider Louder with Crowder a joke on the level of Adam Carolla, so no thanks @CowboyHooah

But for a conservative, credit for going with the “likable” guys.

1 Like

Guys, just a suggestion, but maybe we should save the 2nd Amendment debate for another thread (maybe you guys can make one if you really want to talk about it?) I just really dont want this thread to be shut down for getting too off topic.

8 Likes

@augustus27 comin’ in the clutch! Thanks dude for saving the thread! :smile:

4 Likes

No problem man, I wouldnt want to see one of my favorite WiPs being closed :smile:

3 Likes

I’m gonna disappear now forever
Thank you, goodbye and goodnight

2 Likes