The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Could i be the Director of the FBI?

1 Like

Could you get a lobbyist to be your closest ally if you publicly agree with their platform and pass legislation accordingly?
Also, how would you get a lobbyist to be your worst enemy? Say that they are the worst ambassador of their cause?

2 Likes

How many issues will the agenda have?

1 Like

Yo bro I was wondering if I could be like a professional athlete in the game kinda like LeBron , steps curry or tom Brady .

1 Like

Mines is marquis. :purple_heart::100::clap:⛆:droplet:💁:family_man_woman_boy::gift_heart::100::busts_in_silhouette::kissing_heart::family_man_woman_boy::clap::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bowing_man:⛆:dancer:⛆:gift_heart::expressionless::thinking::blush::innocent::hugs::expressionless::hugs::expressionless::innocent::innocent::no_mouth::hugs::hugs::no_mouth::innocent::no_mouth::innocent::relaxed::innocent::yum::innocent::grin::blush::innocent::radio::postal_horn::control_knobs::saxophone::control_knobs::studio_microphone::trumpet::level_slider::mega:♩:level_slider::postal_horn::lion::ram::leopard::ram::pig::ox::dromedary_camel::tiger::pig::pig::building_construction::derelict_house: just added those to get 20 characters

1 Like

Can I be a corrupt Director of the FBI? While corrupt I am quite discreet about it. To this end I have developed a reputation for being tough on crime as a cover. I am may enable a President whose willing to play ball to get away with a lot but to those that aren’t, well I didn’t get this far by being afraid of ruining people’s lives(or ending them).

1 Like

Oh my :disappointed_relieved: looks like we have a problem gents :exploding_head:

2 Likes

…Someone’s recently seen that movie.

2 Likes

IMG_1385

It’ll work itself out and I get free entertainment Mwhahaha

2 Likes

You can name the financial advisor after my name(Darius) because i like economics and will be a honour to be in the game

2 Likes

Well since i asked first i think i should get to be the Director of the FBI.

1 Like

Darius would be even better as ruler of Iran if they manage to gain a proper foothold in the Middle East, and become Persia again.

2 Likes

Corrupt sounds better tho, unless you wish to flesh it out…

Actually, that should be the way to decide if two or more people choose the same thing, by having them flesh them out, and however @Pandini thinks is more workable, that’s the person, and the other person(s) get second in command (if available).

3 Likes

It’s a big “if” there

1 Like

My character would be a J. Edgar Hoover kind of Director of the FBI. Firm and ruthless, routinely breaks the law, but its all in the name of the greater good, or so he says. He would also have dirt on everyone in power so nobody can undermine or criticise him at least openly. He would be a worthy foe of the MC.

2 Likes

@DUNGEON_MASTER or @Eiwynn can you add a “mature-content” tag? For reasons I shall clarify later :grin:

7 Likes

8 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::flushed: to much thinking

1 Like

@Pandini
Added the tag for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks dude, I appreciate it!

3 Likes