The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Updates news are given by Spyder and Pandini both (I guess) but in other threads he (might be) Pandini only

4 Likes

This is technically my brotherā€™s account but for the past 3 weeks or so (ever since the poll for a small update or big one) the person you have been speaking to is me, Justice aka Spyder

4 Likes

You will be able to interfere with the political choices of other countries in order to change them in your favor??

2 Likes

Yes of course.

You will be able to assassinate other world leaders, plant spies in other countries, influence elections of other countries, (kinda like what people are alleging the Russians did in the 2016 U.S election) create agreements or allies with other countries, go to war with other countriesā€¦ the possibilities are endless.

There are only a few countries you can really have interactions with (for example, no one cares if you go to war with Croatia, Andorra or Chile.

Only major countries like China, Russia, Brazil, Germany, U.K, Canada, Mexico etc will be featured prominently/ influence in some way.

If you go to war, and WIN, you can either rule the country you took over or place a ā€œpuppetā€ of yours to control it in your favor.

Just remember, going to war has many consequences! You could be assassinated, taken over by the opposing force, induce World War 3, or just have the wrath of the U.N on your backā€¦

7 Likes

ā€¦or face domestic issues? As in with it being the 21st century, and news being harder(but not entirely impossible) to cover up, I can see you facing massive protests if you unjustly invade a country that is seen as moral for example. Or if you use unethical tactics against a just enemy etc. Donā€™t know how detailed the game will be, but I can also see there being protests if the soldiers arenā€™t paid well enough, donā€™t get compensated appropriately, if ww3 looks more likely due to your actions etc.

6 Likes

Now if you guys excuse me, I will be out of commission for the next day or so, cause I have to go to the fucking dentist

I fucking hate cavities.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that!
I hope that itā€™s nothing serious.

2 Likes

As I read this Iā€™m at the dentist small worldā€¦:astonished:

2 Likes

Yo, anyone want to be in this game?

Iā€™m running out of character names and you guys can help me out!

I already have @DUNGEON_MASTER in as a Russian Ambassador, aka ā€œKriegā€ :joy:

Like this post and you get in the game as a random character for FREE!

edit spread the word. Take this to other threads! Obviously, because Iā€™m to much of a coward.

double edit
Will end contest at 12 am tomorrow!

25 Likes

omg that so cool man uhā€¦so who will i be?

1 Like

Havenā€™t decided yet :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
I would like to be some sort of lobbyist, if thatā€™s alright with you.

1 Like

Are there specific characters you need help naming or are we just coming up with random, new characters?

1 Like

can i be the Director of the CIA? if thatā€™s okay with you

1 Like

Both. Need names for existing characters and future characters.

Just a way of giving back to the community for all the love yaā€™ll have given to me!

3 Likes

Got it first!
Sure thing buddy.

I was just about to ask you if you wanted to be a villian based on your plots for world domination but I guess the CIA director is evil in their own way lol

1 Like

YES YES YES MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Awesome! Will do. By any chance do you want to be a lobbyist for a specific cause?

Can I be a character? I would like to be an assassin for the CIA.

1 Like

Ah, ok. I like it! Seems both a creative solution and very inclusive.

That said, could I be a hacker? Whether I leak top secret information or just mess around with the staff I donā€™t care :laughing:

1 Like