The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Love it! I like the concept, and I am the first enby president! Keep on like this :clap:

1 Like

Like the prologue so far! Only suggestion I have ison choosing ethnicity make an option for multiracial. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

A GREAT game for all you politics lovers. You basically run your own fictional country. Be Authoritarian, Communist, Capitalist, Progressive, you name it.

You can slowly build up your population into the billions everyday. You answer daily issues that shape your country.

Just try it out dammit!

https://www.nationstates.net

2 Likes

That is a pretty good game. Been playing it for years.

2 Likes

Just founded a nation, letā€™s see where it leadsā€¦ :smiley: thanks for the suggestion

2 Likes

No problem. Politics is just my passion :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually played https://www.nationstates.net/ before, but have put it down in recent weeks because of development of my OWN gameā€¦ Itā€™s a great little political simā€¦

Hypothetically speaking, it would be interesting if the vice-president will be involved in a corruption case or if his son gets into the spotlight because of the drugs (and I want to refer to what would you do in this situation)

1 Like

@Spyder thanks for the game man but i do one quick question how do you install the it?

1 Like

This is fun! Will be waiting eagerly for any new updates :smile:

1 Like

Somebody else emailed me with that question. I will post details when I get to a computerā€¦ In about roughly 15-20 minutes. Just for clarification, Iā€™m talking about the Geo Political Simulator 4 that I posted.

1 Like

Anything related should be either talked about in private or off-forum. The liability issues are too complex to ask otherwise.

Iā€™ll signal @moderators to back me up on this - just in case Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m pretty sure you should separate the discussion of this from your WiP.

1 Like

First of all, I appreciate your concern and I take your thoughts very seriously.
Secondly the game itself isnā€™t pirated I guessā€¦ I was joking in that aspect. The game was just shared by me, thatā€™s all. I already owned the game and just uploaded it to Google Drive.

1 Like

I just didnā€™t know what the rules are as far as SHARING a file, or game. That was my concern. But I assure you, nothing is illegal here.

1 Like

If it is ok, Iā€™m still punting this to the mods - I donā€™t feel I should be making any decisions or such here, no offense or disrespect intended.

1 Like

If something is sold and you buy it, then share it, thatā€™s piracy.

3 Likes

And, my post was flaggedā€¦ better just shut my big mouth :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

I played through the demo so far, and I found it really interesting. I noticed that some of the background text for some of the choices is missing. I also noticed that there were several grammatical errors. But overall, I liked the demo.

I am curious about the kidsā€™ role in the story. Are they like the MCā€™s kids in Lords of Aswick (minus the arranged marriages and inheritance), in that they arenā€™t truly important to the story? Or can they positively affect approval ratings (people like cute kids, and the idea of the all-American family) and/or cause scandals?

2 Likes

First off, thanks so much for the support and mini-review! Seriously, just a few words help out a LOT.

And secondly, I plan to make the kids separate personalities and actually contribute to the story. Whether it means posing for the cameras helping out in their community or getting caught taking illegal drugs after you just passed a law condemning the drug- they will all matter!

6 Likes

ā€¦a bit dark but I could imagine the opposite, the mc legalising a drug(s) and the child dying after taking said drug.

1 Like