The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

A word for the wise: try not to fire anyone, like your FBI Director unless you actually want a scandal.

4 Likes

:astonished: who on earth would do that? :scream:

3 Likes

I’m not proud of the fact that I actually know the reference to that.

3 Likes

My favorite character is Brianna ( technically same )

fixed that

2 Likes

Also, I apologize to everyone, but due to how much would need to be written if you have a lot of kids, as of now, the limit is 3. I understand that some may want to “get busy” and “spread the love” but I just don’t think I or coding can take more than 3.
I hope you understand.

3 Likes

Is that just kids you have already with the Fist Lady/Husband or can you have them with the other romances as well?

1 Like

That’s plenty, especially with all the other content already :slight_smile: . Curious as as to whether you can pick genders, ages, if you had them with more than one person, or can start with say 1 kid, then have two later etc. Obviously that’s a lot though, but yeah just something like choosing genders would be good.

2 Likes

I actually didn’t think about ages! How silly of me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will fix it later today. The updated demo is almost ready, but I will postpone it for a few.

As for gender, yes you will be able to pick a gender. You will also be able to chose when and how many kids you want. For example (this is morally wrong guys lol) if you choose to have two kids with your current spouse, you can also have a secret (or public!!) kid with a mistress or mister (did I say it right??) later.

Thanks so much for the suggestions hon! See ya!

6 Likes

Kids should be fun :smiley:
This is another thing where being gay could have an impact… they could be by a surrogate, but being adopted could make sense (which could also be an option for single people)… stepchildren might be interesting too.
I don’t think that’d really need to change too much of the writing, since the interaction could still for the most part be the same anyway :thinking:
Or if you’d rather not specify and leave it open to interpretation, this could work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Spyder i would be honored if you would use it in the game! im still loving going through the game i think you have some real talent and i hope your able to make this game a reality! :+1::grinning::+1:

1 Like

I know it’s a stupid question, but can you interact with the mafia?

3 Likes

As far as I’m aware the mafia aren’t anywhere nearly as powerful as in their hayday, assume it’s the same in this universe? But maybe a president who was so inclined could change that? :stuck_out_tongue: maybe an evil president could even use them to “take care of” any annoying political enemies? :stuck_out_tongue: Kinda like what apparently happened with the CIA trying to get the mafia to take care of Castro, but think it was revealed that was true?

4 Likes

Oh, okay. That clears up things. It’s just that the way the indie party is described makes them sound like they’ll just choose whatever is convenient; like they don’t have their own convictions–which kinda makes them sound and look indecisive

2 Likes

This one seems REALLY promising I hope it sees the light of day …there have been many great WIPs which dropped dead even after much enthusiasm from people

2 Likes

I would pay money to be able to interact with the mafia, hell, even have the president be a part of the mafia. I can see the headlines now…

• “Russian probe intensifies as president meets with ‘stockbrokers’”

• “Italian history month huge success, president says”

• “Do you wanna look like a million dollars and be a badass at the same time? Join the mob today!”

8 Likes

You guys sound like a bunch of villains :joy:
I will add some sort of Mafia to the game. It may come in the form of bribes from Congressmen, your speech writer getting beat up, or worse… your children being kidnapped :anguished:
That is, if you don’t listen to their demands :smile:

7 Likes

I’m confused. I thought we were playing a politician? If we are how can we be anything but a villain?

6 Likes

guilty as charged :grin: but all joking aside that might a good idea in terms of the story maybe have it so Mafia would help you in exchange for favors or maybe have mafia be a sort of partner in crime the mob would help the president eliminate their political rivals silence the media and eventually establish a dictatorship the mob having a dictator controlling the most powerful country on earth would be good for business or if you play your cards right you can destroy the mob and take over the USA all so this can be a good way to explain how the president establish a dictatorship in the USA well at least without a massive civil war

7 Likes

@INDOMINUS You can really make a scandal

2 Likes

:grin: well i have a lot of practice plus i learned from the best!

1 Like