The Oval Office : New Update! (Half of Chapter 3) July 31st, 2018

young-adult-fiction
gender-choice
romance

Wassup guys! I just want to let u know that I am DANGEROUSLY close to being finished, and will submit the files to @DUNGEON_MASTER soon! As a warning, this will be the last time I post before the next chapter is up so you know that that day is fast approaching! Love you guys, and thanks sooo much!

Hey y’all. First off, I wanna apologize for not being here. Things have been really hard for me in my personal life, but nothing should stop me from pushing scheduled updates for the Oval Office.

I have been doing college applications, as well as preparing to move on to the next stage in my life as I transition into growing and maturing into what I am today. I have also suffered a loss of an old friend who I really didn’t get time to say goodbye to, loose ends and all that :cry: but I am back and I have part of Chapter 3 ready to be released, soon as @DUNGEON_MASTER gets my message, he can push the update for you guys.

I really, really liked this chapter, and one scene might have been my favorite one writing so far :joy::joy: but you have to read it to see it. Please let me know if u encounter any bugs, errors or grammatical problems so they can be squashed out right away. And don’t forget give me honest, as blunt as possible feedback for my WIP. I constantly want to improve and get better so let me know if there are any continuity issues or a part of the story doesn’t seem right or even suggestions for what’s ahead.

I honestly don’t know what I would or could do without you guys. I want you to know I love each and every one of you like my own brothers and sisters and I can’t wait to continue this ride. Thank you for never leaving me, or giving up on me when I was at my lowest. From everything in me, I give my sincerest thanks. :heart:

Much love,
Justice

this is so exciting,

Sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been, I sincerely hope you’re alright.

E x c i t e d !

Not stating the obvious, but we all love you too from the bottom of our hearts :slight_smile: I really hope to see this story published one day!

:cry::broken_heart::disappointed:

I really wanted to post the new chapter today guys :sob::sob::sob: damn it

I will say this. back in October 2017 when I discovered this choice of games, I was looking for a political game like this. so when I came to the forum for the first time, I clicked on this immediately and played it over and over for days on end. this was the first game I played on the forum so @Spyder I can tell you this if we waited almost 5 mouths for the update we can wait 3 more days Damn it

Is this the game where you can be the first nudist president?

Yep… 20characters…

Welcome back Justice. I’m sorry to hear about your loss, I’ve been in that situation before. It sucks.

And best of luck with your college applications!

Nice to see you back! Also if you need to, please take a little more time off, your personal life is more important.

Welcome back @Spyder

Yayyyy!!! You’re back bro!! I’m happy to hear you kept working on the game despite everything. Can’t wait to check out the update. Wish u the best!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Thank you so much, u guys got my back, it’s really appreciated

Also, who’s gonna be the 1000th poster??? :thinking::thinking::thinking: Might get a surprise 🤷🤷

Yay your finally back!

it will be me I will be 1000 :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: @Spyder

Jack is a male right?

Summary

Screenshot_1