The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Priorities you know . Stripper poles make everything better.

6 Likes

I’ll make my own Presidency! With blackjack! And hookers!

4 Likes

Just try to keep your approval above twenty points

2 Likes

Congratulations to all women for International Women’s Day :grin:. And for Justice, too, one of my favorite writers :smiley:.

2 Likes

“you had me at Stripper poles”

You could make it a betting chart among the cabinet on payout at each polling

yep yep Raises Cup of tea Cheers to you

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

There is a age bug where you are always 40 in the game and your kids are teenagers

1 Like

Always? Wow that’s uncommon. @DUNGEON_MASTER can u check this out?

The game ends after the interview so you don’t get a chance to age why can’t you have teenage kids at forty/ the youngest age possible to choose.

1 Like

@Spyder will there be a chance to amend the Constitution to remove term limit?

6 Likes

Achievement : First step towards monar… Ahem… Better Management of the country.

11 Likes

Good Achievement… :grin:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Cough
Dictatorship
Cough

8 Likes

One mans dictatorship is another mans Comfortable and secure Fortress Palace
Edit: Ignore the evil scientist creating unfeeling loyal super soldiers in the background.

8 Likes

A small delay, as I haven’t been able to be around a computer, but I am currently on schedule for a release soon. Thanks guys for all the clicks and visits to my game!

12 Likes

Wassup guys! I just want to let u know that I am DANGEROUSLY close to being finished, and will submit the files to @DUNGEON_MASTER soon! As a warning, this will be the last time I post before the next chapter is up so you know that that day is fast approaching! Love you guys, and thanks sooo much!

23 Likes

Hey y’all. First off, I wanna apologize for not being here. Things have been really hard for me in my personal life, but nothing should stop me from pushing scheduled updates for the Oval Office.

I have been doing college applications, as well as preparing to move on to the next stage in my life as I transition into growing and maturing into what I am today. I have also suffered a loss of an old friend who I really didn’t get time to say goodbye to, loose ends and all that :cry: but I am back and I have part of Chapter 3 ready to be released, soon as @DUNGEON_MASTER gets my message, he can push the update for you guys.

I really, really liked this chapter, and one scene might have been my favorite one writing so far :joy::joy: but you have to read it to see it. Please let me know if u encounter any bugs, errors or grammatical problems so they can be squashed out right away. And don’t forget give me honest, as blunt as possible feedback for my WIP. I constantly want to improve and get better so let me know if there are any continuity issues or a part of the story doesn’t seem right or even suggestions for what’s ahead.

I honestly don’t know what I would or could do without you guys. I want you to know I love each and every one of you like my own brothers and sisters and I can’t wait to continue this ride. Thank you for never leaving me, or giving up on me when I was at my lowest. From everything in me, I give my sincerest thanks. :heart:

Much love,
Justice

46 Likes

this is so exciting,

Sorry for your loss.

5 Likes