The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

1 Like

I know you have many responsibilities as President, but everyone needs some me time.
shouldent it be personal time

1 Like

i like the story so far

1 Like

@DUNGEON_MASTER I donā€™t know if this is my mistake or yoursā€¦ could you fix it? Thanks.

2 Likes

@DUNGEON_MASTER :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey. Any text/grammar inconsistencies or issues just tag @DUNGEON_MASTER because he codes for me.

Lol, Krieg could you delete OHMYGAWDMYDREAMISFINALLYCOMPLETE from the story? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s the new presidential plan make them think your only gonna be around for 2 years then, BAM! 2 more
Theyā€™ll never see it coming.

5 Likes

plus if you screw it up you can always blame the lack of time :rofl:

6 Likes

When I read Gangstar, I got so hyped that weā€™d be getting EAZY-E The Game!

DAMN. :frowning_face:

(Also, do it in the City of Compton, get it back to the roots!)

Please give us the option of setting up our own record company as a retirement option, with achievements for naming it Ruthless, Death Row or Aftermath; and for our different acts and the like.

1 Like

The age mechanic (if it is a mechanic, since it seems to work the same for everything) should definitely apply to stress and gray hair.

Same with career choices (which donā€™t really conform to the age thing).

Alos, how about a social change statistic? Instead of ridiculous things like nude interviews, go with more of realistic things, like joining certain protests, or making political memes, writing a book, and the metric keeps track of how much youā€™ve changed the role of the President, society, and the different organizations you work with (or against).

4 Likes

Something President Trump will inevitably say upon losing the 2020 election to Dwayne ā€œThe Rockā€ Johnson :rofl:

or Oprah :joy:

3 Likes

Lmaooo the nude interview was a complete joke. It was never meant to remain permanently :joy:

And you can even ask Dungeon Master, I talked to him about a social/media/political stat that keeps track of what youā€™ve done to change things in the U.S. It was to be implemented in the very next update. Thank ya for the suggestion.

4 Likes

I can confirm that I have begun work on the 3rd chapter :sweat_smile:
sorry for all the delays people :joy:

7 Likes

Also kinda old (almost at the 1 year anniversary :sweat_smile:) but this is a good ideaā€¦ at least I think.

Would you guys like a feature like this? It would take quite a bit of work on my part (research, profiling) but the pay-off would be huge, as it would add a lot of realism to the game.

6 Likes

Iā€™m open to the idea of a historical comparison, but Iā€™d prefer to have that wait until after the game itself is finished. It shouldnā€™t be too difficult to alter stats afterwards, right?

3 Likes

OK, just to clear up a lot of confusion, Iā€™m counting the prologue as a chapter. So that mean that Chapter 3 is the next one up, not Chapter 2

2 Likes

@DUNGEON_MASTER :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t think soā€¦ I didnā€™t plan to implement it right now anyways, like you said that would be a part of the epilogue (the world 15 years after you leave office, how people view you at your funeral (I donā€™t even know about that one) and other people involved in your story)

2 Likes

35 Year old president now 58 max: Did our healthcare can that fast after my presidency? This is Horribleā€¦
45 year old President now 68 Max: Slightly concernedā€¦
55 year old President now 78 Max: hmm My Neighbor still jogs and hes 75 Coughs ok i might be oldā€¦
65 year old president now 88 Max: I lived a good life.

:innocent:

7 Likes

Ok so i just noticed a Potential Mathematics error @Spyder

In this Turn of events assuming you joined the military at exactly 19 on your birthday, at the last day of the gulf war in 91ā€™ were looking at you turning 44 in 2016. in this particular instance i chose a 35 year old president. this story does not change based on your age so im guessing it only fits for a 45 year old president.
If your looking for suitible replacement for 35 i recommend the Yemin Insurgency
for 55 try Lebenon, 65 Veitnam. Just thought id give a little help if you were looking for replacements.

Edited with replacements for it

3 Likes

So assuming you are a single president are you able to have romantic relationships with multiple characters, and are you writing special endings for the game if you end up marrying your VP, Security Chief or the reporter?

4 Likes