The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

• World domination through world leaders - Puppet masters
  • Crazy reason
  • Vigilante Group ( Anonymous-esque )
  • ISIS-esque

0 voters

8 Likes

Damn crazy reason isn’t number one :’( , I’d so like to see a crazy group, like a group who I don’t know…rob banks to buy all the carrots in the world to offer to their lizard God? Well that was the first thing I thought of anyhoo :stuck_out_tongue: .

7 Likes

its not the true illusionati if its not world domination

1 Like

That would ruin the serious atmosphere of the game, though.

6 Likes

Would be cool if they where kind of a grey area bad guys group or had different factions. Or you can go with the whole illuminati is order thing and they impose order in the world. Or you can go the Mr robot route and just have it lead by one ridiculously OP person that only wants one thing. My question is how in the heck are we going to be able to combat them realistically? The backgrounds I’ve played threw so far could easily be used to imply they built you up in the first place.

4 Likes

i’m wondering, because that our spouse supposedly know the password for the Nuclear missile, what if he/she is working for the Illuminati? and since that they now have the code for the US nuclear arsenal, what would they do ?

1 Like

Really? I thought the password bit was for the nuclear bunker or was it both?

2 Likes

The president is the only individual that can know the United States’ codes to the nuclear arsenal they have, even the general or the vice president doesn’t know the codes themselves. However I am sure what you’re talking about is referring to the nuclear bunker itself which would defend the president and the First Family in case of a nuclear attack on the US.

1 Like

Depends on the reason. In Mr robot, it’s kind of implied that the goal of the villain isn’t world domination ( although they pretty much control everything) but creating a time machine. Just goes to show that when you’re extremely wealthy and influential you can do almost anything you want no matter how upsurd.

2 Likes

You’re right in the sense that what is ‘silly’ varies from case to case, depending on the user’s intentions. A time machine could be used to rewrite history, but it’d be much less of a threat if it was pursued For Science.

The key is intent. If the Illuminati destroy banana farms as part of a broader plan to ensure famine or damage an economy or use a bioweapon, that’s one thing. But if the Illuminati’s end goals are purely lolrandom (e.g. destroy banana farms because yellow is ugly), why should the President care?

3 Likes

True. I was just saying it’s silly in that case because they’re going through really costly ( in terms of human lives and finacial) means to do something that’s barely plausible because of one person’s greed even though dark army itself is pretty much the illuminati.

2 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

I wish all of you an awesome year filled with peace, happiness, love and total bliss. 2018 here we come!!

Planned updates this year:

• At least 4 updates (new chapters) this year (excluding the last one I put out) with a planned submission to Hosted Games sometime within 2019… I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but this game could possibly be fully released sometime in late 2019/early 2020 (lmaooo the next presidential elections for the U.S :joy::joy:)
  • A completed storyline
  • Fleshed out romantic interests/paths
  • Children/Kid options should work seamlessly
  • Illuminati will be present in the next chapter
  • Laws will be in effect next chapter
  • The president can go on dates in the next chapter
  • More interaction with Congress in the future
  • Wars will be in effect chapters 3 or 4
  • Grey hair will be attained
  • Stress levels will be active :joy::joy: (you can die from this!!)
  • Childhood back stories
  • Assassination attempts will be in effect
  • Chapter 3 and beyond will feature “Game Over” scenarios (like dying, mainly :sweat_smile:)
  • The world blows up (maybeeeee)

Anyways as always, be happy in 2018!! Much love everyone!

P.S: I have a gangster/crime lord game idea… Is it ok if I share it with you guys??

24 Likes

Please don’t let the stress level thing be like Hollywood Visionary. IMO it was really irritating and kind of took away from the game though it had other issues.

3 Likes

This sounds promising. And if you have an idea for another game, I think you should start the draft when you so desire, without bothering with an interest check. (Wouldn’t mind hearing about the idea though)

3 Likes

It’s looking great @Spyder let me give give some advice tho don’t stretch urself too thin working on a lot of projects

3 Likes

lol here I go
GANGSTAR
You were just a teenager, doing as best as you possibly could in one of Los Angeles’s ghetto slums, when one fateful day, your life changed forever.

You came home from the bus stop to the sound of gunshots, and one of your family members slumped on the ground in a pool of blood. You swore revenge, and you joined a neighborhood gang (I don’t know if its better if you make one yourself, it’ll be harder) to do so. The question is, did they die in vain? Or did it set off a giant chain that could change Los Angeles forever?

Live your life as a gang member, informant to the police or double agent (holy crap) to bring both factions down
Be an “honest” crook or go on murderous rampages?
Will you be behind the scenes like a big boss or front page news like a fearless badass?
Build relationships, or deceive and use everyone you meet (meaning potential RO’s)
Find out who killed the family member and why
Take over Los Angeles(!?!?)

Like I said, its an idea and its in a VERY early stage (aka, not really planned out or any outlines present). The question is, is it good enough to be considered a game to be submitted?

P.S: For those who say that there is already a gangster game (Life of a Mobster) its in the name. This is more gritty, dirty, and more loose than an organized mafia. Also this game is centered around revenge and similar elements. But if you think it sounds too similar, let me know your thoughts.

P.P.S: I’m also not sure on the location of the game being in Los Angeles… it sounds too upscale :sweat_smile:
Other possibilities for the city include Chicago (my favorite :joy: aside from being my hometown :grin:), New York City, Atlanta, San Francisco, Philadelphia or Detroit. Let me know which ones yall would rather see!!

I’ll see ya’ll later!

Feedback is VERY MUCH appreciated!!

14 Likes

Sounds great :slight_smile: . And LA too upscale? But it’s the home of Compton homie :stuck_out_tongue: . And although you don’t want to go down the mafia route, it was the home of famous mobsters like Mickey Coen, so as good a location as any, especially if you want to make a gangsta game, rather than a gangster game :stuck_out_tongue: .

4 Likes

Sounds good and I like the idea of a grittier crime game as well. I know you said you’re still early in development but a few questions if I may:

• Do you plan on having the person that killed you’re family always the same person or will it change based on certain decisions?
  • Is this over a long period of time like Life of a Mobster or do you plan something shorter like that assassin choice of game ( can’t remember the name)?
  • Is it just a gang centered in LA or will you be able to expand be a much bigger group?
3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like