The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Sorry guys :disappointed_relieved:
Today i got in trouble at school and will NOT be writing the Oval Office for the foreseeable future.

Yesterday, two kids in my english class were “roasting” each other (basically making fun of each other) in the class. One dude called the taller one a camel and the taller dude called the other a “dirty sheet”

I stepped in (my big fat mouth) and said “Its people like ya’ll that make kids want to shoot up the school
 F*cking bullies
”

Needless to say, I came into school today, was stopped and given special attention
 I narrowly avoided being arrested today based on conflicting stories of witnesses
 Like I said due to these events I cannot be on to write, let alone check for suggestions or updates. I am suspended for the maximum amount allowed (two weeks) and am currently being referred to a psychiatrist :sweat:

I f*cking hate bullies man

20 Likes

We are a united community so we will always support you no matter what happens. You have no reason to be angry, we will go over all the hardships together

5 Likes

Hope all goes well :slight_smile: , I’m sorry to hear about this. It’s hard to believe how different the US education system is, I’m in the UK and can’t even imagine a school reacting like that.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, @Spyder–I always thought you were an exceptionally promising author. I hope life improves soon, as best it can.

2 Likes

Well u see a general has to be retired for a certain number of years b4 the can run for president or even be appointed Secretary of Defense (there was a lot of fuss about Mattis)
@Spyder I feel your pain man my school’s the same way. Got threatened with suspension once for having a box of shotgun shells in my truck (which ironically was for my school’s FFA skeet shooting team)

3 Likes

The thing with US school’s is that shootings r so common they have to take all threats seriously. Plus the UK doesn’t have as easy access to firearms and while I realize knife threats r a thing across the pond but it’s easier to subdue a knife weilder.

6 Likes

wait you got this for saying - this

Its people like ya’ll that make kids want to shoot up the school
 F*cking bullies

Damn.

5 Likes

Ok. I’m not officially back but I am using a computer at the library, so really, really temporary
Idk if you guys want Illuminati to stay as the Illuminati or should be another more creative name
 It’s really up to you guys
@DUNGEON_MASTER can you put up a poll with the options of “Illuminati” or “Other - post in comments below”
 it will end 3 days from tomorrow so there will be plenty of time to vote. The option with the most votes/likes goes head to head with “Illuminati” for the winner.

4 Likes
  • Illuminati
  • Enlight
  • Other

0 voters

3 Likes

Please mention if you choose other

2 Likes

The Trade Union Order

2 Likes

:joy: nice one :+1:

I am gonna remove the trade bit otherwise it’s good.

Edit : The Union Order sounds
 Like a adult club.

5 Likes

Name for a secret organization
?

• Voter Registration
6 Likes

The Ennead, Great Ennead or The order of Nine.

7 Likes

I would suggest - Clockwork

3 Likes

Use the Divine “Hide Details” button

3 Likes

Other names? Insert article “the” as you see fit

• World of New Order
  • World with No Boundaries
  • Revelation
  • Big Brother

Other than that, sometimes the easiest way to name a sneaky, evil, sketchy organization is by looking at what their role on the story.

7 Likes

The Foundation or The Founders
Knights Templar
The Bohemian Club
Various other real life groups( Trilateral commission, bilderburg group, CFR)
I personally like the the bohemian club but you could also just leave the organization nameless and just say the group went by names such as the illuminati and others.

3 Likes

I would suggest something like “The Inner Party”.

3 Likes

Founding fathers of America

Ahem. References aside. I like The Founders.

4 Likes