The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

As an FYI for those that didn’t follow, we originally suspended Spyder for linking to pirated games repeatedly, and Pandini was a sockpuppet account made by the same person, hence the ban.

Whoop whoop.

11 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Spyder. Hope this project gets back on track.

4 Likes

It’s good to see this open again.

3 Likes

Yippee Kiyay! Let’s do some president stuff!

4 Likes

It’s back! :tada: My day is made!

3 Likes

holy crap i thought this game was dead i guess dreams do come true :joy:

5 Likes

It’s been a long day, without you my friend
And I’m gonna tell you all about it because I’m back again

12 Likes

I am gonna go ahead and say - that was lame. :grin:

Glad you are back. My friend. :hugs:

2 Likes

First of all
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Second of all, thank you guys so much for waiting, cause believe me, I’ve waited far too long.
I love you guys. I really do. I want to apologize for what happened to make the thread closed (i.e, causing my account to be banned for six months due to sharing pirated files on the site, using my brother’s account when I shouldn’t have, and scaring you guys with my potential suicide/going off the grid)
I’m glad to be back. I have an update ready for you guys, and will be posting chapter 3 in early January. Thank you so much for being on this wonderful, crazy ride. And I hope you guys grab on to something, cause this story is about to blast off!
Thank you,
-Spyder

19 Likes

I feel a team rocket moment…

7 Likes

It’s great to see this thread open again. Never had a chance to become involved in this due to this being closed when I created my account to join this forum. I liked the demo and I’m glad to see it being brought back. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My gosh. You created your account back in August and are already a regular? Jeez, I’m jealous :joy:

5 Likes

Well technically July lol but yeah I have no life :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@DUNGEON_MASTER
Is it possible to add a saving option?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’d put the command

*sm_init (name of your game) | 3

in your startup file.

3 Likes

Yaas El Presidente time!

4 Likes

@DUNGEON_MASTER
This one’s for you buddy

3 Likes

just got done playing the demo and oh my god is it shaping up to be one hell of a game keep up the good work!

2 Likes