The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Good game…granted most RMB’s are poison.

2 Likes

Lol the link is in my blog at the top of the page. I have BEENN advertised this game. The is also a download link to the game but whoops let me shut my mouth now

2 Likes

If I noticed I didn’t remember that.
Good luck in your attempt to keep ahead of the curve. Don’t burn both ends of the candle doing it though.

1 Like

Be careful, Lord Pandini paid the price last time. Do not lose the wae my brudda.

2 Likes

Thank vou for the help, i clear the cache and it works :smile:

2 Likes

Hello I noticed that on the first page of Chapter 1 there is a typo that reads Mr. President ?
You look up wearily from your desk. Where you fell asleep. You glance down at the papers youwere going over, and notice a glob of drool all over the important documents.

1 Like

@DUNGEON_MASTER
In the future, if you find any bugs or typos, tag the guy above :joy:. He magically fixes them.

Dm’S are both wizards and benevolent gods…
Dungeon master fixes all
And you weave fate…

5 Likes

LOL

I fixed that bug 4 hours ago. Forgot to mention.

3 Likes

The naked female purple haired lesbian mom president. Can’t wait for the full version to see how that goes.

7 Likes

If two mind readers read each others minds

Would they just be reading their own mind?

2 Likes

Thinking of putting this issue in the game

Aircraft Experiencing Turbulence

After several terrorist attacks that have plagued the country, certain individuals are calling for a ban on aircraft.

[option] “No, no no!” screams @@RANDOMNAME@@, a spokesperson for AircraftUnited. “That’s insane! Banning aircraft doesn’t make a difference! Those extremists will find other ways, like car bombs or hijacking ships! All this ban will do is hurt the economy, travel and Tourism!”
[effect] Aircraft is not banned
[stats] Public safety decreased somewhat, Tourism and Economy increases a bit

[option] “Well, I suggest a middle ground,” says @@RANDOMNAME@@, a famous political expert. “How about we just ban humans on aircraft instead? Not only will we be safer, but the economy will receive a huge boost on exports and imports, because only cargo and other objects will be traveling. We might see Tourism and general freedom fall, but it’s worth it in the end.”
[effect] Passenger aircraft is banned
[stats] Economy increases sharply, Tourism decreases by a little bit, public apathy is decreased by a minimal amount

[option] “The only way to increase public safety and trust, is by banning aircraft,” @@RANDOMNAME@@, a loyal @@NAME@@ patriot observes. “Now, my fellow citizens may be right, that this doesn’t help the cause, but I disagree. Aircraft is too deadly, being used by terrorists, or being used commercially. While the economy will suffer, you can always build it back up again. The buildings of @@NAME@@ will never come back up.”
[effect] Aircraft is banned
[stats] Economy decreases, Tourism decreases drastically, Civil rights decreases slightly, public apathy decreases a bit, safety increases sharply

4 Likes

also this is a very prominent country to be implemented in the game, though fictional, it holds a great deal of power and influence.

The Democratic Nation of Lioli has risen through the ashes of a once great Triumvirate: Hetilias, Brision and Lioli. Upon Brision’s implosion economically and Hetilias’s brash change of culture and customs, Lioli fought a long and hard war and finally, though depleted financially and politically, won the major War of Three Powers.

Lioli left the shores of America, in 1882 and developed and rebuilt as Lioli in the area formerly occupied by France.

Lioli has a King, King Leonardo Dicaprio, crowned at the age of 14 after his father’s untimely passing. He later married a peasant, Scarlett Johansson, an unruly stripper who was saved from her monthly rent to her abusive landlord, who she later had hanged.

They also have a son, the often embarrassing and cringe-worthy Justin Bieber, who has released a new album apologizing to his parents. He also claims to have found God. Time will tell…

Although they are the ruling class, they are not the government. Lioli also has a prime minister, Roger Goodell, a stiff, undiplomatic minister, known for not budging on certain decisions and hating Tom Brady.

The country is known for it’s famous coastal lined beaches and bustling metro cities. Lioli’s general population is 275 million give or take a cultural group.

The military, while not prominent, can hold it’s own against most nations.

The nation is mostly industrial, with little support from other businesses.

The Nation of Lioli is also known for having some of the most intelligent students and people in the world. The public school sector receives monthly government grants.

Lioli holds General Elections every 4 years for the Prime Minister spot, but Goodell seems to have an iron fist on his position of power.

Lioli is open to any alliances but cannot guarantee support for any war.

3 Likes

Would you rather the nation be named Lioli, Hetilias or Brision?

2 Likes

I like sound of brision but i would prefer option to name it how we want

3 Likes

Infinite feedback loop causing a massive headache unless you put mind shielding into play.

Ahahaha aircraft ban… the us will have to go a lot further south for that to be a possibility in anything other than a game.

But seriously gun ban, drone ban or gambling ban would be a more feasible bet.

5 Likes

IM FICKING GOING OUT WITH TASHAY, MY ANGEL
So her “boyfriend” decided to first of all not bother to buy her anything for Valentine’s, not even flowers or a card… nobody got her anything actually. And then compounded things by allowing AND LIKING another girl dancing on him at a Valentine’s day party. (a mutual friend caught it on his snapchat) Needless to say, she was pissed and he couldn’t seem to figure out what he did wrong :roll_eyes:

So I’m not superman or anything, but immediately upon hearing this, I rushed out to the store and bought her some chocolate, a card telling her to keep her head up, and a teddy bear.

I CANNOT MAKE THIS UP, as soon as I gave it to her she gave me a hug and said “Damn, Justice, you’re more amazing than I thought…” and instead of saying something like “Heh… you think this is amazing, I guess I’ll blow your mind :smirk:” all I managed was “Oh yeah? uhm…”

Its okay tho, cause I got the girl of my dreams… I’m just lucky to be in her world.

10 Likes

Things I’m changing/planning to change to chapter 1:

*Change the mechanic for naming the MC (too unrealistic for the people/press to not know your name)
*Increase the minimum age from 35 to 40 (too confusing in the storyline, in addition to it being more realistic)
*Make an option to skip character customization (in the future of course)
*Reduce the number of kids to one girl and boy (due to the same dialogue with the same gender)
*Add the option for a pet during chapter 1
*Add stress levels (something guaranteed to come with the job as President)
*Add childhood backstories to Chapter 1

See yall soon.

8 Likes

But can we still be the first nudist president?

3 Likes

most presidents are in their 40s to 60s and often not very healthy
nudist president…Shudders

4 Likes