The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

I know maybe that does not help.
but do not be sad, it does not do us any good at whatever scale. I know because I have felt like this a few times already, because what has happened to me, what we should note is that in such a situation only we are feeling bad, while almost always the other person does not even care to know this, we do not gain anything like that.
The important thing is to move on, I followed and today I meet new people, and over time we also find a new person that makes our heart feel in a special way. As people we must overcome sad, horrible and bad things, the reality of ying yang has always been present in the world, in people and in events. We must overcome the loss of a love, a family member, a friend or much bigger things sometimes, be it things like the holocaust or the eleven of September for example, overcoming that makes us stronger.
But congratulations for your poem, I liked it a lot, I like to write poetry for the people I love too. As I said do not be sad, will come the day has that the person who reads your poem will correspond to the feelings of love present in him.

1 Like

I wish I could show this poem to Padme too, but Obi-Wan took her out of me…

images%20(11)_1

5 Likes

A new update with the corrections that have been mentioned here have been posted and Happy belated valentine’s day guys.

P.S. : That was a very good poem @Spyder, keep it up dude :+1:

9 Likes

@dungeon_master

Your kidS nod in agreement.

Kids

“Owww,” says your other child, Lily groaning as She rubs Her["] head.

Remove the bracketed double quote.

Bug, in the option: “God, how long is breakfast going to take”

3 Likes

I think it would be cool to see us able to choose our cabinet

5 Likes

Bug after the bunker scene with the president and your wife too
This appear and no options.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa easy there. That’s a pretty good way to get flagged.

8 Likes

As a Floridian in light of recent events… Hoo boy.

5 Likes

On the original subject, I notice that the game breaks during the meal if I play as a female president (choosing chicken/waffles and water, if that makes a difference).

2 Likes

That shouldn’t happen. Try clearing the cache :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Found it. Thanks for reporting.

4 Likes

In the last game that let me actually deal with them i had to literally brand them as terrorist and it nearly started the 2nd American civil war. There a ridiculously powerful group but it would be fun to have in the agenda.

2 Likes

@dungeon_master

When choosing to have one child.

Are you sure her name is Lily
yes
no

The bolded word needs a question mark at the end.

4 Likes

Which game was that?

1 Like

YOU ARE THE 900TH POSTER ON THIS TOPIC WHOOOOO
gives loads of kudos and candy

2 Likes

Man, just once I want to be able to have an update date without me scrambling to put it out aka me writing THE CHAPTER AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER before I even release the next update :confounded::confounded::confounded:

4 Likes

OK. AT this point if you haven’t submitted a character or wrote a bio for the character, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE SUBMISSIONS/REQUESTS. I believe everyone has had a significant amount of time to give me what I needed to put you in the story, and I cannot wait any longer. I am trying to push this update ASAP. Thank you.

7 Likes

One of the earlier geopolitical simulator games but I think the most recent one is called Power and Revolution. There kind of buggy but you can do a lot of things and play pretty much any country but in my first play through I managed to turn America into a dictatorship and ruled for about 50 years. I even banned the Republican party and completely took over North America.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun. I only play nation-states

1 Like

It’s pretty but again really buggy and takes some time to get used to. The earlier ones are not so bad but is super hard to play in the US because of the finacial crisis which almost always ends your campaign in about a week or so if you don’t do something fast like raise taxes or twist enough arms to create a VAT which usually settles all your finacial issues. There’s really no political game that comes close to them besides supreme commander and you can play these games on a potato.

2 Likes