The Oval Office : Latest Update - 5 December 2017

I really don’t know… I have heard of politicians going across party lines to get a law passed or work out a situation but I’ve never seen someone actually switching their political party… @DUNGEON_MASTER can you add a “Are you sure” option after picking a party and background so progress can keep going without someone restarting?

P.S: sorry @Bugreporter for the late reply, I was working on the next chapter :pensive:

I will make sure that it would come out in next update ( that will be tomorrow because today is my birthday :grin: )

OMG BUDDY! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE? HOLY CRAP TODAY IS A HOLIDAY, EVERYONE IS OFF WORK GO HOME ENJOY YOUR FAMILIES BECAUSE TODAY IS @DUNGEON_MASTER’s BIRTHDAYYYYYYY
WHOOOOOOOPPPP WHOOOOOOOOPPPP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!

BTW if you guys don’t give him at least 3 birthday wishes I’m taking Oval Office down (I know, I’m crazy)

Happy Birthday @DUNGEON_MASTER !

bday

Thanks @spyder , @Carlos.R and everyone who liked that post to wish me happy birthday.

The Oval Office (WIP) TODAY IS DUNGEON MASTER’S BIRTHDAY, AKA THE REASON THE OVAL OFFICE EXISTS (if he doesn’t get at least 5 birthday wishes I’m taking the Oval Office down!)

@Spyder buddy I know you want to thank me but please don’t say things like I am talking oval office down so easily ( if at all )

dude I’m serious
ill take it down for 5 days if you don’t get at least 3 man. I’m dead serious… you mean too much to this game, to the reason its here. I might be a little crazy, but we all are.

I already got 3. :smile:

4 now. All from very good friends of mine. And 5 if all forum people count.

Happy birthday!
20 congratulating characters

Happy Birthday. I wish all your desires to be fulfilled

Little late but happy birthday bro hope you have an awesome day :tada::birthday:

Will we have a option to turn the US into a benevolent dictatorship or will it stay a democracy?
Also how advanced can we get the US?

maybe Star Trek or Star Wars tech :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OMG… THEY GOT YOU TOO?
NO WAY
NO WAY
NO WAY @Dloading is a REGULAR!
Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap
Is everyone here a regular except me?!?
Life ain’t fair :pensive:

ugly hahah woman

I just got it last week :joy:you’ll get there bro

What do you think you’ll do for your presidency (in this game)? What kind of endings would you try for?

@Spyder @DUNGEON_MASTER
Is there any particular path that you prefer?

Personally, I’ll try for space colonization and/or world domination. If neither of those are options, I’ll try to do internal improvements to reduce poverty , debt and climate change.

I’ll try to liberate NK or Nuke it…and eradicate unemployment from US and rally UN to destroy ISIS…

I’ll go for the controlling the world behind the scenes.

PS : Me controlling the world not US.

Did the website go down? :neutral_face:

Yeah, Discourse had trouble. (https://twitter.com/discourse/status/940068661326315520)