The Oval Office : READ LAST POST

Thanks @spyder , @Carlos.R and everyone who liked that post to wish me happy birthday.

The Oval Office (WIP) TODAY IS DUNGEON MASTER’S BIRTHDAY, AKA THE REASON THE OVAL OFFICE EXISTS (if he doesn’t get at least 5 birthday wishes I’m taking the Oval Office down!)

@Spyder buddy I know you want to thank me but please don’t say things like I am talking oval office down so easily ( if at all )

5 Likes

dude I’m serious
ill take it down for 5 days if you don’t get at least 3 man. I’m dead serious… you mean too much to this game, to the reason its here. I might be a little crazy, but we all are.

3 Likes

I already got 3. :smile:

4 now. All from very good friends of mine. And 5 if all forum people count.

5 Likes

Happy birthday!
20 congratulating characters

5 Likes

Happy Birthday. I wish all your desires to be fulfilled

5 Likes

Little late but happy birthday bro hope you have an awesome day :tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Will we have a option to turn the US into a benevolent dictatorship or will it stay a democracy?
Also how advanced can we get the US?

4 Likes

maybe Star Trek or Star Wars tech :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

OMG… THEY GOT YOU TOO?
NO WAY
NO WAY
NO WAY @Dloading is a REGULAR!
Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap
Is everyone here a regular except me?!?
Life ain’t fair :pensive:

5 Likes

ugly hahah woman

4 Likes

I just got it last week :joy:you’ll get there bro

5 Likes

What do you think you’ll do for your presidency (in this game)? What kind of endings would you try for?

@Spyder @DUNGEON_MASTER
Is there any particular path that you prefer?

Personally, I’ll try for space colonization and/or world domination. If neither of those are options, I’ll try to do internal improvements to reduce poverty , debt and climate change.

6 Likes

I’ll try to liberate NK or Nuke it…and eradicate unemployment from US and rally UN to destroy ISIS…

4 Likes

I’ll go for the controlling the world behind the scenes.

PS : Me controlling the world not US.

5 Likes

Did the website go down? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, Discourse had trouble. (https://twitter.com/discourse/status/940068661326315520)

3 Likes

Web of lies?

(20 characters be crampin’ my style! :angry:)

5 Likes

Gets impeached for 5 minutes, comes back with higher approval rating than before.

3 Likes

The US is the world. (At the very least the drunk, violent, and angry version of it which clearly has a racial relations problem that it refuses to accept.)

10 Likes

So that older Relative that almost everyone has.

7 Likes