The Outsider WIP (July 23, 2018 minor update) Important Poll on #441!

young-adult-fiction
heroic-fantasy
gender-choice

So good news. Some of you were aware of my health and real life issues. Health issues are still around but I’m working on insurance to get it resolved.

Anyway, my friend is bringing over my PC right now as I type this so I’m very excited to get back to the story. (Again.) So there might be a possibility of Chapter Two being released next month, alongside with some new chapter headers through a website that I found that would let me design my own.

Hey everyone, I realize that I promised an update for months but unfortunately I will have to break it.

I’m going to be putting this WIP on the shelf for an unknown amount of time. I have already mentioned this in the official Discord channel the following reasons and I will state them here again.

The reasons why I’m putting this on the shelf is because for several weeks now, I’ve been pretty depressed (which is one of the two things that I’ve always had) which became severe when my now ex girlfriend broke up with me. That and anxiety being crippling to the point that I barely have any energy to deal with anything so I’m taking time off to get some help with it. I’ll still drop by around the forum and again, I’m really sorry about this.

@moderators can you please lock this thread? Thank you.