The Outsider WIP (July 23, 2018 minor update) Important Poll on #441!

You must be really creative to be coming up with ideas for stories and stuff.

Honestly I just take inspiration from anime. Thereā€™s something satisfying about creating your own thing where you could choose to do something instead of being railroaded into something in a video game and such.

1 Like

did you get the nihilism idea for lord kann from the monster anime/manga main villain Johan Liebert? I only ask this cause you seem to know a lot about animes

No, that part actually comes from Thanos.

im assuming thanos from the comics then.

You know it just dawned on me, most of your stories (so far) are just fanfiction that have some details changed so it can be itā€™s own storyā€¦

1 Like

thatā€™s basicaly what every story humans have ever created since we had recorded history is : a fanfiction with enough detail changed

Thanos is also a nihilist in the MCU but it isnā€™t as much as it is in the comics due to Lady Deathā€™s absence in the MCU. The only person that would come pretty close to it is Hela from Thor: Ragnarok. But Thanos and Hela totally had a thing going on in the comics but idk if they kept it or not in the new issues because as far as I do know in ā€œThanos Winsā€ story is that the Thanos we know does not love Death anymore after being rejected over and over again because she didnā€™t like how Thanos brought her dead souls in Infinity Gauntlet comics and the fact that she is deeply in love with Deadpool.

I thought thanos was just a villain with goals that u can somewhat agree with in the mcu.

Nah, he isnā€™t ā€œjustā€ a villian in Marvel. Heā€™s actually one of the most important figures in both the comics and the MC, having masterminded most of the events that happened like the invasion of New York that Loki did. He also was the reason why Avengers and Guardians were formed. No future Marvel villian could even come close to the atrocities that Thanos has caused in the MCU.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ When you put it that way, it kind of is a fan fiction that also pays tribute to the inspirations for the plot and the characters. Plus, I thought itā€™d be fun to have a Hosted Game that could be pretty similar to a Marvel or DBZ game lol

3 Likes

Sound cool, as long as we arenā€™t forced into Luffyā€™s role

That would be funny to act like Goku in the middle of a bunch of Justice League expy

It wonā€™t be anything like One Piece. Well, it will be inspired by it, obviously. But itā€™ll be darker than it and Iā€™d like to start the story with the execution and the war, then next chapter and the rest of it from that point forward would be told in a flashback leading up to the execution. The WIP for it probably wonā€™t be coming out any time soon since Iā€™m somewhat busy working out the kinks with the stat chart and planning out another WIP with a group of myself and 5 other authors.

4 Likes

Well, I figured my way around the stat charts. I think. I hope.

Speaking of that, Iā€™ve been doing a test run on the stat charts on the soon to be Pirate WIP that I spoke about a while ago. As soon as Iā€™m comfortable with the fact that I can pull it off, Iā€™ll put it in the startup for this story and possibly release the other WIP if I got any content for it at that point.

Have a good day everyone.

4 Likes

good to know itā€™s progressing smoothly

• Release the new stat chart and possibly Chapter Two.
  • Release the new pirate WIP.

0 voters

Well guys, Iā€™m giving you a choice for what happens this weekend. Chapter Two and a new stat chart for The Outsider. Or, have me work on the new pirate WIP called ā€œThe Pirate Monarchā€ and release it by Saturday or Sunday.

Edit: Voting for both wonā€™t count. Sorry!

1 Like

iā€™m indiffrent, do what feel best

1 Like

Jeez, everyone wants to see Chapter Two and the new stat chart. Lol

1 Like

of course, weā€™ve waited too long for it. lol

1 Like