The Outcast of DarkMoor (WIP- Demo Live)

No worries pal! @Harley_Robin_Evans

Hey @Jlbh I was looking at dark pestige another game of yours, and when I click on the link it gives me a 404 could not be found if you aren’t working on that thread anymore, could you close it down. S that people don’t think that this game is still being worked on. Sorry if my grammar is bad I’ve never really had a good habit for figuring out where this thing goes here that thing there you get the idea.

It’s been dormant for the last 2 years. But I’ll see what I can do. @adamthecowdog

Thank you because even thow other people got to see the demo I was one of the few who saw the form from the begining and never gog to play that demo. And another thing I always mentioned was why do people still have there threads up and running with the demo but we can’t play the demo because of eroors but other people say it so we have to go by there word.

Sorry about that pal @adamthecowdog

Well not to be rude my friend, but if a thread has been dead for TWO years what are you looking at it it is obvious that has been let behind. It’s against forum rules complain about it or resurrecting them. I felt really annoyed like a coder of that wip and holder of the demo you come now to complaint, I lost my old account and some old demos are missing that’s why you found the error not because I did something wrong.

I am sure he didn’t mean to offend you MJ. Hopefully this one won’t discontinue!

I don’t mean to be rude to anyone I just want whats best for the cog comunity and the gamers at heart.

Well I recommend you read the rules about resurrection of inactive threads it’s in the rules of forum. And if a game is frozen for two years expecting is running smoothly is too optimistic. More come to complain about it to the authors. But ok I forgive you

1 Like

Here’s the demo:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/128296360/Dark/web/mygame/index.html

(Thanks MJ)

This demo is only the basic structure of chapter 1. The next update will consist of the full fleshing out of chapter 1 including choices and a free roam system.

We have decided to do this style of updating as it is easier for us to fit it into the structure of any ideas you would like to see including. Enjoy!

It’s good so far can’t wait for more updates mate

1 Like

Cheers man. Anything you’d like included?

Hopefully in next update everything will be smooth as well.

@Harley_Robin_Evans

How many words are you doing for each update

Are updating set up is;

1. Complete the structure of the chapter
  2. Flesh out and edit any bits in that chapter make sure it runs smooth
  3. Chapter 2 structure

A nice start, but I noticed that the word spacing is a bit inconsistent, especially at the beginning. Also, you seem to be fluctuating between using “moons” and “years” when describing age. Just FYI :smile:

1 Like

Cheers dude will look into that!

Also the word spacing will hopefully be fixed in the new update

@H2O

Is there anything anyone would like to see added into the structure?

Well, I personally would like our character to interact with more people, such as friends or family, before immediately thrown into the test, but since this is the prologue it suppose it is understandable.

Also, regarding the stats page:

You are a young male with white You are aided with brown and black.

The description of skin, eyes, and hair seems to be missing :sweat_smile:
And you may want to consider adding a description of the clothing we chose on the stat page as well, if it is not too much of a problem.

1 Like

Like I said this is just the structure, the next update will consist of all the details and hopefully a complete chapter.

Thank you! @H2O

2 Likes

Just a lil update, the book is still running however currently me and Isabell are both extremely busy with school work, exams, coursework and also our hobbies. Please bare with us. Next June we will both see tons of free time, hopefully lace will pick up from then.

Thank you for being patient and please shout out any ideas.

JL and Crew