The Operative: Fires of Revolution (Scifi WIP) (Updated 4/1/2018)

gender-choice
science-fiction

@Eric_knight
fiens shock why you haven’t even met him yet :wink:

@Nightgazer
You are correct everyone should be careful of how they influence political power in this world. Besides not all of our major players are even in place yet :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

All this heresy that is being talked in this thread!!

Awesome your phrase :smile::joy:
“Liana, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your
destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the galaxy as husband and wife! Come with me. It is the only way.”

OMG!!! Awesomesauce fan art you have here :smile:
Congratulations for her, define my thinking every time I incorporate an imperial soldier, wherever the fight is :sweat_smile:

╬ Hymn of the Supreme and Holy Emperor of Mankind ╬

Good observations. It´s like a relationship between these two types of badass. A awesome combination in my opinion :smile::heart_eyes:

Yeah, this will be very fun. I only say for the Commander: “You may fire when ready” … :sunglasses::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

As an operative if I had to make a speech after a debrifieng, I would say this:

"The Emperor Mattis, wants us to capture The Hawk and eliminate any insurgent forces in this city, and I say we’ll do it in the marines manner
now I also say we are not here to destroy the lifestyle of these people, but if you see any armed balkan you kick their asses
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@J_97 lol that is great XD

@CultOfCthulhu Very nice. :wink:

@Logan3000x These traitorous comments must be purged! :smiley:

Haha…my choice didn’t lead me to the Emperor yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, Godfather taught me the ways :smile::joy:

An illustration depicting one of the stories antagonists will be posted in a little bit. :wink:

Operative 001
Subject Status: Kill On Sight

Cool art :hushed: that weapon certainly look deadly to me… Does MC meet this Operative 001 before?(or does he already in game? Been long since I play the demo :thinking:)

@Sabrinadiza_Balya
Its a meeting reserved for the future… :wink: while in story the MC has met 001 before in the actually demo they have not met yet.

It’s something like that makes you shit your pants, even with heavy ordinance by hand :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:
Very good artwork :grin:

The energy whip is only deadly for long range but practically useless in close quarter combat :wink:
Just equip ourselves with Razor or short blade , and engage him/her in close range combat :smile:

Curious which side 001 is on now? MC could be on the same side with him/her…but wait…i think i know who 001 is Ari right? MC is 002 and Ari is 001… :wink:

Funny enough I have a “book of operatives” which has all the operatives listed out. Lol

No, it’s not Ari, it has been asked once before in a previous Q&A session and @spytim said that his name is Cain.

And wasn’t Ari the team’s sniper? A whip sword seems like an odd choice for a sniper.