The Operative: Fires of Revolution (Scifi WIP) (Updated 12/17/2018)

science-fiction
gender-choice

Updated, the next update will not take long to also release. (aka a week.) Also the Flashback is subject to change if yall don’t like it. Anyway, thanks ahead of time for your support and love for these characters. A lot in the future! :smiley:

(Also for those that don’t know there is a second story link in the main post.)

Oh lord…time to slowly travel back down the mountain of comments

at the hill before the battle, when i talk to Alderman and choose unhook my weapon

there is an error which force me to restart :slight_smile:

Nuuuuuuu the tests lie to me then ;(
(all my tests are coming back fine, which weapon did you have?)

mine is dual energy pistol :slight_smile:

it really matter which weapon i chose earlier ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It shouldn’t matter, Ill go hunting for the bug but no idea what is causing it so far. (My playthroughs are working fine but ill keep looking)

perhaps i shouldn’t pick that option when talk with Alderman

Blade hooks is also causing the bug.

Same happened to me, I have the katana.

Alright I’ll have to specifically check the code there when I get home from work.

what is the age of the Mc

The UEG Fleets
At the onset of the Great Terran Civil War the UEG fleets were very wary in engaging ACC fleets. Instead they opted to send small squadrons of light cruisers and destroyers to probe enemy territory, many of the UEG’s best Admirals and Captains were a result of the skirmishes that happened from these incursions.

Though not much is known about the initial internal reaction inside the ACC what is known is their forsight, nearly twenty listening posts were setup in a large web across what was the original border between the two powers allowing for advanced warning at any intrusion.

When the fighting finally increased in size it quickly became clear that the UEG had several large shortcomings.

Many of the ship types in the UEG fleet were based around large scale fleet battles centered around flagships and clear objectives, meaning captains were often at a disadvantage when in a one on one duel between warships. As such engagements often revolved around two fleets “dancing” around one another until one committed to a fight.

The UEG bombers were also outdated, their payloads were often not powerful enough to truly be a danger to Commonwealth ships, ACC bombers on the other hand were a constant threat to any ship that allowed them to get close. However it should be noted that UEG fighters held a 5:1 ratio against their ACC counterparts for almost the entire war.

Another shortcoming that also turned out to be a blessing in disguise was the fleets constant redeployment. Ships often were being constantly moved from one fleet to the next as needed, taking said ships from a fleet instead of just combining the two fleets. On one hand this sometimes meant that certain fleets would be underpowered, on the other hand it also meant the power of any UEG fleet was unpredictable which made most enemy admirals very cautious.

Though Operatives were heavily involved with the UEG military as a whole only a select few were permitted to command ships of their own, and even then it was often under the supervision of an expirienced captain.

If you don’t mind me saying that you are always full of surprises :blush:

Good surprises hopefully. Lol
@Ender1

I am interested in this.

@Zecke thanks for taking an interest! If you have any suggestions or questions don’t hesitate to say so! :slight_smile:

I f’n love this game!! I’ve been looking for some good sci fi and this is the creme de la creme I cannot wait for more! It’s so juicy fighting the former operative tr8trs!

We don’t necessary need to fight them… we can join them , i think .

This looks like operative one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::joy:

But if we choose to fight them… juicy!!!