The Operative: Fires of Revolution (Scifi WIP) (Updated 12/17/2018)(Question for readers post 732)

How many operatives defected/deserted during the great war and are their any of them left alive ? I am assuming that operators can’t retire.

1 Like

There are a few around.

1 Like

“You ‘sight’, shaking your head.”

Shouldn’t this be sigh instead of sight?

1 Like

Yep lol

2 Likes

Is there any point in the story that mc might break down mid combat or random times, that will inhibit his combat. I would assume mc has some form of PTSD .

2 Likes

Hey there! I stumbled upon this today and I think it seems really cool! Everything you’ve set up so far, from the exposition to the hints of backstory to the present events, are really engaging and flow together really nicely. I can’t wait to see how this pans out. I also want to put in a quick comment on how cool your armour descriptions are! My favourite one is the “strike terror” one. The logical part of my brain was telling me to go for a more practical option but the possible drama… the flair… a cape… that kickbutt helmet design… I couldn’t resist lol. It’s probably a bit of a ridiculous point to get hung up on but as an artist I thought they were super cool. Overall, really good so far.

2 Likes

Aww thank you for the nice feedback! Always love hearing about people experiences with the story so far! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly behind on my writing goals this year, hoping to power through. However it looks like a lot of projects will be developing and getting exciting updates all at the same time!
:smirk:

4 Likes

I’ve just played your game and I really love it. The story seems pretty interesting and characters are well defined. So, good luck on your game! :blush:
My favorite character is Six, it’s a very interesting and I wonder how will be developed along the story. :thinking:

2 Likes

Aww thanks! If you have any criticism or feedback or just things in the stories world you noticed don’t hesitate to comment if you want. :grin:

3 Likes

Same here, when I saw the picture on top I thought of the soldier from Wreck it! Ralph! :joy:

2 Likes

Teaser time! I wonder what story a picture tells :smirk:

12 Likes

If not relate to your story…
I think the Protagonist is analysing the situation where a foreign invasion force is currently attacking his homeworld , in the next moment he will turn and put on his armour and prepare to face the foreign landing troops :slight_smile:

I wish to have a choice of offering them to surrender… there is no need to continue the slaughter when the battle is won

1 Like

the 37th Bi-annual parade fireworks show… for the 28th time going a little overboard with their munitions while still continuing the show.

or a vr interface of a old battle watching it from multiple angles looking for something.

obviously its without a doubt the first one.

1 Like

Can only think of one thing…

“MASSACRE ALL THE REBELS!!!”

3 Likes

But they would make wonderful sl-…pri-…cheap labor-force.

5 Likes

Remember “the prisoners with jobs!”

3 Likes

Lots of crazy stuff going on but just want to let everyone know that, yes im still here and writing. :smiley:

7 Likes

Fantastic news. I am very excited!

1 Like