The Operative: Fires of Revolution (Scifi WIP) (Updated 10/31/2021)

WELCOME BACK!

24 Likes

I completely forgot this existed, I am extremely happy now, welcome back @spytim

12 Likes

Holy shit. I am completely surprised this is back. This was one of the first WIPs I fell in love with in this website.

12 Likes

Welcome back, loved the game back then am sure will again soon :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Did some rewriting of several scenes throughout to make them more connected, plus have some plans to bulk up some choice paths.

15 Likes

Glad this is back and can’t wait for more.

4 Likes

I was looking for this just the other day so I’m very glad this is back :grin:

3 Likes

@spytim i tried to save but this popped up:

Uncaught Error: SaveMod: Unable to *sm_save before *sm_init

2 Likes

Congratulations and wish you all best things🤭
Welcome back

2 Likes

Glad to have you back! I totally forgot about this WIP too. Thank you for the update :blush:

2 Likes

yo, this is the one with the bubble labels in the code that makes it super hard to code dive (hope ya don’t mind if i do) right? it was pretty dang cool when i tried it way back then, glad to see an old wip return!

2 Likes

Having an issue with that, I’m tempted to just do what fallen hero writer did and have a set of choices to let you skip to the newest stuff and select key choices. But we will see

1 Like
Caught an error

2 Likes

Oh thank you, I’ll fix that when I get home from work today

1 Like

@spytim i noticed that when selecting some options for either the relationship or personality side of things, some of the options dont seem to take effect.

So far Diplomacy hasn’t moved. Jacob’s relationship bar hasn’t moved and there are a few others.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing that out! Jacob is due for a fleshing out of his dialogue some more so I think when I do that I’ll redo the stats anyway, but I’ll see why they aren’t displaying.

2 Likes

Welcome back @spytim! The Operative is one of my all time favorites. Can’t wait to read the future updates.

2 Likes

Should be fixed, it was an issue with the temp variables not properly written.

1 Like

@CanisLupus Thank you! Glad to be back.

5 Likes

IT’S BACK! How much I hoped to see this again.

3 Likes