The Operative: Fires of Revolution (Scifi WIP) (Updated 10/31/2021)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Upgrades are available :wink:

2 Likes

:wink: lol its inspired by some stuff to be sure. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like this story has a lot of promise and I do really well with it. And if you’re using Anglo in the Anglo-Chinese Commonwealth, I believe “Sino” is the equivalent to Anglo, just for the Chinese, but that might just me being nitpicky, Luls.

4 Likes

No, that makes perfect sense. lol I will make the change before the demo gets out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! And yes there will be… Upgrades for your arm. :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

You do get to crush rebels, also your own allies you can execute if you want to be even more feared.
For instance, say you arrive on a planet to help crush a rebellion. After arriving you are greeted by a group of mercenaries hired by the planets Governor to help the military keep order.
You can talk to them, intimidate them, disarm them. Or, of course, slaughter them all. :smiling_imp:
As for the emperor, he prefers using force. :wink:

3 Likes

Sometimes for a mission the MC may be assigned to a specific person to follow their orders, for example maybe you are assigned to a Fleet Admiral. You are must follow his orders as if they were from the emperor.
However, usually you are deployed directly by the emperor (or by his staff) with a set of orders. The only rule you must follow is that by the end of your mission whatever orders those were are completed.
As for who in general has control over you, only those you are assigned to.
And when multiple operatives are deployed to an area one is appointed as the leader of the others.

ok, so far ive got three weapons our MC can use in his adventures, a Katana made from a rare metal, an Advanced laser Rifle or duel laser Pistols. Im up for adding one or two more so i was wondering if you guys had an preferences as to weapons you would like your MC to mainly take into combat. (keep in mind the different battle armors also have secondary weapons with them but these are just for a main weapon of choice.)

1 Like

What about a laser machine gun???

3 Likes

Lol, like a heavy machine gun that you lug around or a more mobile version?

What about if you can have both???
Or maybe you can dual wield machine guns and have a fake eye and wear cool sun glasses and speak like if you smoked for the last 20 years???

5 Likes

Lol, very good choice, :wink:

Not sure about the voice but the machine guns i can see lol
But hey its going to be YOUR MC :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want all of my weapons to come from a robo arm because megaman is my idle

3 Likes

Im hoping to have a demo out soon. :slight_smile: though the eta on it is unknown. XD
Its been a crazy few months for me so sorry i haven’t gotten back to you all sooner. But this project is going forward, slowly but surely. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok question will be able to create our own completely different faction that’s independent from both the UEG and ACC?

3 Likes