The Operative: Fires of Revolution (Scifi WIP) (Updated 10/20/2019)(Question for readers post 732)

It occurs in the same place as the old error- right after you’re told to go to the flagship. You hit next, the error appears, and it takes you to the next page but there’s no button to continue after that (if that makes sense). If I had to guess, there’s a mislabeled variable somewhere in the code- but I’m far from the expert on that subject.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Lol except the stats ,everything’s good till that bug… Which I hope will be fixed soon…

2 Likes

Is this an error or is the end of the demo?

Summary

Sorry if you have answered this before or if its have already been reported

1 Like

I really hope you get to keep your helmet on through the hole story cause i would like my MC to have the coolness of goblin slayer.

1 Like

Im trying to replicate the issue, so sorry to everyone for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

Its an error, will fix it.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it be “you cut his word off” instead of “cut his off”?

Also got this after assassinating the hawk, right after clicking the next button on “we miss you” scene

2 Likes

Got in a car accident sunday (not my fault), I am alive lol but in pain so that bug fix might be delayed.

8 Likes

I am glad that you are alright. Take your time to heal!!

3 Likes

lol I just glanced at my variables, I mislabeled it XD hahaha im gonna fix that and another error and upload a fix as im writing the next chapter/scenes!

3 Likes

This isn’t related to the story, but I found the format(?) of the game to be quite distracting and difficult to read. By format I mean the way that the UI isn’t that of traditional WiPs, which give you the option to change background color and such. While normally I wouldn’t say anything, it does make it quite distracting and difficult for me to follow the story/stay focused for some reason. Of course, you’re the author so it’s your choice what to do, I just thought I’d give you a heads up since the UI can be quite distracting/disorienting

1 Like

Someone probably has talked about this before.

But am I the only one that basically turned the Operative into Darth Vader?

2 Likes

Not anymore