The One Chosen (WIP; updated 16/04/2024)

Okay, there would be a summer and winter version, and possibly an in-between version, too. :thinking:

3 Likes

So stylish boots to go with the breeches then. :persevere:

I hope it wonā€™t be ankle length coats then, at least there should be some variation for summer and winter and maybe even spring and autumn, I mean our police force does it that way and unlike school thatā€™s actually something where the uniform is vital and important instead of merely being oppressive.

Over something that trivial? :fearful: Maybe the demon lord really is the good guy here, doesnā€™t mean my mc wonā€™t still try to steal his power even if that were true.

2 Likes

Yeah, so you can go ankle-length for the winter one! :grinning: Which probably means some students will buck the trends and go gowny in the summer and short in the winterā€¦

The demon lord intends to force students to wear dog costumes :pensive:

1 Like

Okay, that does it!! My mc is totally stealing his powers and turning him into a dog!!! And then weā€™ll see how mr. former demon lord likes being a mutt! :angry: :persevere:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know about anyone else, but I chose to have the PC indeed set fire to his foster parentsā€™ house.

So I hope creative problem solving through the application of arson remains a theme in the game.

6 Likes

Well, given that there is a fire houseā€¦ :innocent::fire:

4 Likes

Also I am helping beta test this so extremely expected me asking for havoc poisoning and REVENGE

6 Likes

If thereā€™s someone that I would choose to represent all of those of us that prefer to play more evil and baddie chars, that would be you, go go Mara!

2 Likes

For the more hot and blunt type sure, but prefer I prefer a more cold and subtle approach.

1 Like

Funny you say that as i play with maximum charisma and subtlety all games. with barely doing anything violent and direct as i play zero combat characters I am a bard not a brute.

Just I like tease Birdie with blunt jokes. But donā€™t worry i am advocating for political way to be evil and poison and subtlety that is way i play. But also blunt choices that demo lacks

3 Likes

I follow more of a rouge with an INT focus, charismatic and smart but still capable in combat(most often then not Iā€™m a complete glass cannon).
Instead of trying to kill everyone I try find a way to manipulate them into doing what I want after all I canā€™t be a king without a kingdom.

2 Likes

In fact yesterday i suggest our @ParrotWatcher a political way to see the game What if we fake being a pretty easy to manipulate figure to powerful vote and favour us meanwhile conspiring to acquire stuff for ourselves using fame and corruption intelligence all that great stuff. All very slithering

2 Likes

Iā€™m more interested in trying to replace the demon king after we find out we arenā€™t the chosen one.

4 Likes

:fist: Then you are one of mine. My point is make myself a political tool for rich people that they believe they can use and then when truth hits the fan they find say I am the real one is far better than supporting theothers at least publicly. Using intel dirty information lies blackmailā€¦
After destruction of all that I want diablerie the demon king to becoming the POISON queen. @idonotlikeusernames has a similar plan but going for the intellectual route meanwhile i go political route with Charismatic powers.

2 Likes

My approach would probably be in the middle, ā€œbefriendā€/recruit some of the exceptional students(and maybe teachers) and convince those in power that itā€™s better to be with me than against me while I researching how to kill the demon king. As for the real one, canā€™t exactly do much if everyone is against you.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes I fell in love with totem force and this already seems like a smashing hit with me! Really looking forward to how this story turns out <3

4 Likes

Yeah. Thatā€™s a good one i will certainly master potions and poisons as are my kind of magic with mental magic i am not a magic player i more a alchimist bard illusionist more a rogue than a full mage

1 Like

Never saw the appeal of poison, I prefer the more close and personal way of the knife.

1 Like

I love both a poisoned knife. It has the fact or could add in time being slowly even not kill the target until years before corrupt minds make people forget or see things. A knife is something more direct more personal

1 Like

While I could go further, I think anymore would get us too of topic.

2 Likes