The One Chosen (WIP; updated 16/04/2024)

Please report these values to the writer:
Strength: 12
Intelligence: 34
Charisma: 2
Total: 48 (Old save.)

Ædmund: 66
Charles: 56
Dahlia: 52
Helena: 60
Kevin: 52
Max: 62
Teri: 52
Xiulan: 64
Artie: 52
Professor Karline: 54
Secret stat: 3

1 Like

Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 32
Total: 48 (New save.)

Ædmund: 68
Charles: 46
Helena: 54
Kevin: 54
Max: 65
Teri: 65
Xiulan: 56
Artie: 50
Professor Karline: 48
Secret stat: 4

1 Like

Strength: 26
Charisma: 12

Ædmund: 66
Charlie: 56
Helena: 60
Kevin: 50
Max: 60
Teri: 50
Xiulan: 58
Professor Karline: 58
Secret stat: 2

1 Like

I blame the sugary sweet influence of people like TSSL. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Strength: 34
Intelligence: 12

Ædmund: 77
Charlie: 65
Helena: 65
Max: 54
Teri: 63
Xiulan: 54

2 Likes

Hello, I’m tickled at how things are going. But can we have an option to be more sympathetic towards Artie? Especially here;

#You kinda miss being the one who things happened to.
#Artie can have all of that trauma.

Sounds quite harsh.

My air mc had felt being the “chosen one” was just another shackle, being freed of that shackle was a joyful moment for him but he also feels sorry for Artie. Similar background and a pawn to adults, they’re basically brothers. I felt immediate sympathy and affection for the poor kid.

stats:
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Charisma: 38

Ædmund: 64
Charlie: 60
Helena: 58
Max: 50
Teri: 60
Xiulan: 52
Artie: 50
Professor Karline: 46

7 Likes

Strength: 20
Intelligence: 14
Charisma: 14

Ædmund: 38
Charlie: 48
Helena: 58
Kevin: 50
Max: 50
Xiulan: 69
Artie: 48
Professor Karline: 54
I got 48 again lol
Is there any way to make Charles like us more?

2 Likes

From my first playthrough, mostly without looking through the code beforehand…

Ending stats

Strength: 0
Intelligence: 24
Charisma: 24

Ædmund: 61
Charlie: 56
Helena: 54
Max: 67
Teri: 56
Xiulan: 56
Professor Karline: 63
Secret stat: 3

2 Likes

Strength: 6
Intelligence: 42
Charisma: 0

Ædmund: 63
Charles: 50
Helena: 70
Max: 56
Teri: 62

2 Likes

It’s difficult to say, I’m afraid, because exactly how he reacts depends on what mood he’s in. :sweat_smile: In most moods, he responds well to friendly rivalry, as long as you don’t tease him about being Fire Element… :grimacing: He generally enjoys being able to show off how awesome he is, too. Also, calling him Charlie is generally good, as while it will make his score drop at first, it will make it easier to gain points with him later. If you’re playing Truth and Dare, you should try to convince him to play, as there are a lot of potential boosts here. :thinking:

2 Likes

Strength: 2
Intelligence: 24
Charisma: 22

Ædmund: 63
Charlie: 66
Helena: 65
Max: 58
Xiulan: 66
Professor Karline: 52
Secret stat: 5

2 Likes

Out of interest, what kind of Halloween costume would your MC wear? :smile: Good suggestions might get into the game… :smirk:

4 Likes

Elf! Gotta have those lil fake pointed ears lol

4 Likes

mine would probably wear something close to their elemental power, like a flowy blue gown, a fiery skirt, etc

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Strength: 36

Ædmund: 59
Charles: 46
Helena: 72
Max: 52
Teri: 58
Xiulan: 63
Professor Karline: 56

2 Likes

Well if sugar auntie can be convinced to be relatively generous for the costume then, for his first real Halloween my mc would go for one of the classics…prince :prince: because a prince is actually the furthest thing from a street rat like him…so he’d like the irony. Plus if he can get the duchess to fund the costume he can add a few of the individual pieces to his wardrobe later on. :thinking:

I’m waiting with that till my mc is old and fit enough to pull off a sexy demon costume. :wink: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Enemy list: that Horrendous Duke. that musical teacher who sneers at mc. Everyone who calls us fake chosen one or fake !player(name). That abusive monster.

Seriously I was not expecting that twist lol. At least the real chosen one is not an entitled, Arrogant$&@$. It was really distributing how they had the player character name. Eh gave me the chills. Like literally those people do not know how to even kidnap the real chosen one.

That prologue was disgusting.

Max and Helena were kinda cute lol. I want the opportunity to ruin Charlie household without bringing him harm. That duke has to go burn in hell.

All in all we may not be the chosen one but we can easily become the Chosen Villain :woman_supervillain:.
Question: Is it possible to be able to befriend the demon lord? Like what if the dude is chill, and these teachers, the council is tripping.
Will u give us the options to torture that monster of a foster father, because my mc doesn’t want to give him an easy death. Can we like burn him alive? Or go like set his own dogs on him, have him be eaten alive by his dogs.

Speculative trivia: like what if the mc is the Reincarnation of The demon lord. Would explain their terrible childhood.

Answer: For the Holloween outfit, my mc would definitely wear a mask. U’know mask such as a Wolf :wolf: mask, tiger :tiger2:, fox :fox_face:. For the custom, something dark, like a dark Emperor. :joy::sob: yeh my mc, he is a pretty dark personality person.

4 Likes

How about a demon costume, it will be great if you have some kind of plot twist =)

3 Likes

Strength: 16
Intelligence: 22
Charisma: 10

Ædmund: 46
Charlie: 48
Helena: 64
Max: 52
Teri: 60
Professor Karline: 46

1 Like

I can see prince and princess as both being fun (and obviously with no gender restrictions on either)… :thinking:

I’m not sure how much stuff I want to give away in advance… :sweat_smile: I would say that I’m afraid I have no intention of allowing you to torture anyone to death, whether they deserve it or not…

5 Likes