The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - UPDATED ON 6/4/2021!

Yes, any heir can be romanced by any MC, but some will be easier to romance than others based on your personality. I can’t find the original post, but thankfully I have a screenshot for just such an occasion. I have blurred it in case people would rather not know.

42 Likes

Oh, lucky me - the heir is aloof and my MC is shy.

But aloof + aloof… two bricks trying to get along :rofl:

12 Likes

I’m lucky too. I chose the sarcastic heir and I always play and sarcastic rude assholes. Because they’re the most fun.

2 Likes

flirty, sarcastic, or sometimes charming xD (for heir; my MC usually sticks with flirty or sarcastic)
and rude; because it’s fun xD

2 Likes

Sorry but do you use day then month then year or are you using month day and then year for the date at the top i can’t tell and it’s driving me nuts :joy: sorry if it’s obvious I just can’t tell

Tandra generally uses Month, Day, Year. So the last official update from her was the 4th of June, earlier this year :grin:

5 Likes

Hello! I absolutely love the story so far. I’m specially interested in Bex because i love one Fae :sob: i do have a question though. I usually code dive and at the part where the other contestants arrive, there’s this part with “if bex 55>”. But even though i used both of the options that raise their relationship percentage previously, somehow I’m still stuck with 52% relationship. Idk why that’s happening :frowning: but great game though, looking forward to the next updates!

2 Likes

At the moment there are some stat checks that are impossible to achieve, but Tandra is working on fixing that and re-balancing those for the future. I don’t know when this might be fixed, but Tandra is aware of it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is so good so far! The premise is fun, and I enjoy the POV switches! Will be looking forward to future updates(/the full release? Not sure if the demo’s done):blush:

1 Like

Now this is a gem of a IN that I’ve never seen until now. Catch wait to what’s in store!

Any Patreon or anything else like that? Just found this and I like to support the development of ones I like.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Is the Tumblr page broken for anyone else? Whenever I try to open in in my browser, it freezes and I can’t click anything.

3 Likes

Yeah, I tried to go on it and it wouldn’t work.