The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - UPDATED ON 6/4/2021!

Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining that.

1 Like

Guess we all shall be waiting.

“In the blink of an eye, both Ross and Ryr are gone. You smile a bit to yourself, glad to see your old Guard mates again”

Hi, I got this when the guards show up to tell you that you match with the prince. I chose the on the run from bad people origin. My mistake incase I’m wrong.

1 Like

That is is indeed a bug that has been reported a couple of times, you’re not wrong about it being out of place.

4 Likes

Hello @tandra88 ! I Got something important to sayyy
I’m really sorry for having to post it here, but you don’t seem to respond to dms! People can easily just look at the code and find the password in seconds! Security is wHack, and I don’t know what else you could do to keep nosy people out, but a password ain’t it

I’m aware of this. I don’t answer DMs or responses about the password (whether it is to be helpful like you or otherwise). If anybody has code dived, I’m unaware of it nor has anything been said about anything beyond it, so I see no reason to remove it. Only when that happens will change what I’m already doing.

Nope! There will be two more updates after this one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the public demo is not over just yet!

Good to hear. I’ll cut this more and re-work it!

Awesome! Honestly, I think I like it more now than before. Good catch! :grin:

Good point…but how do you know that’s not a Chekhov’s Gun? :thinking:

jk, even I didn’t think of something like that. I’ll in an option that allows you to get rid of it if you’d like.

Ha! I expected this. I underestimated how hard it would be to get those options, so I might lower the requirements versus adding new stats.

Oh yeah, I totally agree! That was supposed to be more of a nice little flavor text, not something so hard to get LOL. See above for the same answer, but I will likely dial back requirements rather than increasing current stats.

Thanks for mentioning this. Sounds like more friendly options are needed. I tend to skew to the other backgrounds, since they’re mentioned more than others by players. No worries about subjectiveness. I wanna hear it all!

Sure. I’ll do that! :grin:

Ooh, I like this idea! I know just the place this could appear actually :thinking:

I wanna say I actually answered this on Tumblr? Only because it sounds so familiar LOL. But you can’t say anything atm, it’s only an observation you can make. Also, the queen doesn’t notice her husband’s reaction…or does she? :thinking:

Thanks for the catch!

Not wrong at all, haha. Thank you for these catches!

Best way to shy heir’s heart is to get as far away from competition stuff as possible :grin: also, loving these theories about Robin :eyes:

OMGGGG AMAZING!!! I love OC art :heart_eyes: thank you for sharing!

12 Likes

Haha, double post! Just wanted to make a quick separate post and apologize for the lack of replies here. Just had a crazy week at work. Usually I have no problems, but this was just an abnormal week.

I’ll be much more active here going on, as well as on the Tumblr.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. No set date for the next update, but stay tuned! :grin:

17 Likes

Oh! I’m glad you like the idea!

2 Likes