The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - UPDATING IN MID-JULY!

It’s at the end of the demo when i gave flowers to the rude heir who was male, i chose the shy choice if that help

2 Likes

From the tumblr:

hey, loved ur story! j wanted to k how would the ros react to the mc wearing their clothes?

• aloof heir ’s chest would tighten at the sight. “you look…passable,” they’d reply, immediately regretting the words once they came out of their mouth because the MC was anything but passable.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: Aloof!Heir could be the hero in a Jane Austen novel :stuck_out_tongue:

(I really need to make a dedicated tumblr account to keep up with IF stuff, sorry for bringing up tumblr stuff here in the meantime :sweat_smile: )

14 Likes

Hey, I encountered this bug @tandra88

1 Like

Seems like a bug my friend.

2 Likes

I just played the demo and I think it’s great! I played with a flirty royal and an MC who was very polite and formal, I liked their dynamic haha. Also, where should we submit spelling/grammatical mistakes (if we’re supposed to haha), I found a couple but I’m not sure if other people have already reported them.

8 Likes

You can just post it here in the forum. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I enjoyed it so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:
I like the concept of combining reality dating gameshow and fantasy drama :laughing:
And the variants of Heir’s personality is so interesting XD

Though I’ve found some bugs
I don’t know if they’re already fixed in a private demo so I’ll just put them here if it’s alright
It’s in the aloof Heir’s route

Some Bugs

*his face

*her rival

The 5th Choice after giving the Flowers Cheerfully

Basically all the flowers but daisies XD

Also I’m curious, is the Heir’s favorite flowers dependent on what we gave them on the entrance?
I tried the option where they said it’s their favorite flowers for two different flowers and they said it’s their favorite both times

3 Likes

I love this WIP so much. This is one of the best romance book yet.The sheer amount of customisation options, the variety of ROs, the various personality of the heir. It’s like Author is spoiling us with the work. Keep it up dear author I can’t wait to read the next update

7 Likes

What’s everyone’s fave Air personality? Also. Reasons why? If possible. (because!) While practical? Doesn’t count in this case, unfortunitly.

2 Likes

Shy heir must be protected at all costs

8 Likes

My favorite heir personalities are Charming,flirty and sarcastic

2 Likes

I just realized the king has red hair? Yes strawberry blonde is red hair, its the rarest shade for those in the back who think otherwise, but red heads don’t go gray they go white. I’m told this constantly…

4 Likes

Red heads get progressively lighter in color until their hair is white. Those with darker red or auburn may not quite get white, but it’s a much lighter grey.

I come from a long line of red heads (am one) and I didn’t even catch that. Good one!

7 Likes

Yeah me too, though its mostly the bright red in my family. Mine leans to strawberry blonde, especially if I go outside and the sun gets to it but it looks like a fire under certain lighting lol.

2 Likes

@tandra88

Also if we’re former royal guard, could there be an option to wear our uniform (or dress uniform) as our attire of choice?

2 Likes

got it! all these should be fixed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

never apologize :laughing:

should be fixed now. let me know if not!

thanks for the catch. should also be fixed as well.

got them all. thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ooh, that’s a bug actually! mind telling me what exactly you chose for this? each heir should only have one favorite flower.

aw thank you! it’s a lot of work, but fun work! I love creating different paths. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

amen :laughing:

thanks you two! I’ll get this fixed soon.

nice suggestion! I’ll add it for future updates.

9 Likes

Can someone please tell me what stats are required during the motorcycle entrance option? (Especially that flip)

2 Likes

You need Cunning or bold more than 55

2 Likes

The interactions with the rude prince are my favorite lol.

3 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:

I see :open_mouth:
It’s all the flowers but the roses and the third option
I checked it with the “I hope the prince isn’t like that” option

Please tell me the real one for aloof heir is the chrysanthemums :cry: :rofl:

3 Likes