The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - DEMO REOPENED AS OF 10/20

Clearly we have been over thinking this. The rude heir IS Garfield.

10 Likes

just imagine it… Odi sitting on a table…vying for MC’s attention… and the rude heir just kicks him off…

20 Likes

As someone with a little stepbrother who watches the same episode of Garfield. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I hate this headcanon with my entire being. :sob:

7 Likes

I feel you…
Like, I only know garfield bc in my place, we only have that life action one that has been dubbed in bahasa and always on tv screen every weekend. Everytime i watched it i always goes “why this fat cat is the only one that can talk, but the dog is not” Lol

2 Likes

Same reason Goofy and Pluto are both dogs, but one speaks and wears clothes and walks upright and the other is…just a pet? #CartoonLogic

4 Likes

you know i may just have to name one of my MC’s Nermal…just because of all this.
Nermal the half charming half rude mc from the luxury area.

5 Likes

Awesome so far! Really enjoyed the demo. No issues on my first playthrough going to try another one though. So much fun!

2 Likes

:laughing: I like 'em, the rest the crew doesn’t.

LOL, totally unintentional, I promise!

fuck. you cracked the code! :laughing:

lovely! glad you enjoyed it! :smile:

13 Likes

Here picture of my MC from the game,his name is Peony.

18 Likes

He’s so pretty! :heart:

3 Likes

I-I made it! Read through…all 1010 posts before mine… :sweat:

:grin: Anyway, I wanted to say that this is a really awesome WIP, and that you and your team have done stellar work getting it as far along as it is in such crystal fine detail. I’m definitely looking forward to following this one for as long as it needs before it reaches your ideal level of completion. Gotta check out the other Heir variations, but Aloof is pretty dang endearing with a shy mc. :hugs:

12 Likes

your username is incredibly appropriate for what I’m feeling right now. WHAT A BABE :star_struck:

now that’s dedication. thank you for the kind words for both me and my team!

yay! glad to have you along for the ride!

6 Likes

I don’t know if i’m commenting correctly or what because i’m on old 20 year old lady who can’t work a website, but I am ATTEMPTING to find some way to tell you how much i LOVE this! The detail, the choices, the variation – love it all! You’re awesome and I can’t wait for more! :heart::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

By the way, will the next update add the soldier’s and spy’s background??

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: you’re definitely commenting correctly! welcome to the community and thanks for much for the kind words! I hope to have an update for you guys soon. :smile:

Not the next update, which will be the city update, but the one after it. In addition to those backgrounds being added, I will also be fleshing out a few other backgrounds so it’s easier to get to certain scenes in the city.

As well as make choices during the bargain scene a bit more realistic.

I’ll be fleshing out the on the run background (letting you decide why you’re on the run, etc), the travelling background and more. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I see discussion on new things and I get happy.

Then I remember the game isn’t coming out literally tomorrow and get sad.

5 Likes