The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - UPDATING IN MID-JULY!

Then tell us their favourite animals. I wanna see if any of them would like to have either a snake or a hedgehog as a pet

1 Like

To like lasagna, it is required that you have an orange cat and name him/her Garfield. Otherwise you are not a true lasagna lover, and thus the rude heir must be assassinated by any means available for impersonation. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Y’all are so needy! :laughing: I kid, I kid.

Summary

Bex and Queen Juliet: No favorite animal. Both of them were taught at an early age to respect all animals and creatures.
Mozelle She’s a horse girl. She has an Appaloosa named Cookie!
Lyon: Loves dogs. He owns a golden retriever named Lucky. She was born with one eye, but acts like she has too. While he’s in Dia, his dog is at home with his family.
Charming Heir: Puppies are their weakness.
Aloof Heir: They think it’s lame, but they really like taking care of fish. They find it calming.
Flirty Heir: They love pandas, but would never get a pet. They’re not a fan of having to take care of something…they like to leave things like that to his family, advisers or palace staff.
Shy Heir: Huge cat person. Likes to cuddle up with their tabby cat when they need to destress and relax.
Sarcastic Heir: No favorite animal. They can stand being around most baby animals. Once they get full grown, they like to back off.
Rude Heir: Not a fan of most animals. They would probably be fine with having an animal around if you really wanted one though. Secretly always wanted a hedgehog.
Odi/Odanna: Fan of cats and dogs. Move around too much to ever own one though.

:laughing: the rude heir is in trouble then!

12 Likes

she needs to see a red pandas doing some acrobatics and then well see if she doesn’t want one.

2 Likes

Liking Mo even more, I love horses.

1 Like

I knew I picked him for a reason.

3 Likes

This is my purr-fect heir…

giphy

8 Likes

It was flagged because asking when an author’s WIP is going to be updated is against the community guidelines.

8 Likes

I love how literally everyone picks normal domestic pet like cat or dog.
Then you got flirty heir that pick PANDAS lmao

6 Likes

Can’t blame her i would want one as well but… my house is already messy don’t need more pandas terrorising my house.

5 Likes

Here I was hoping for there to be a snake or some kind of reptile.

Sigh

That’s life though, no one will understand thee beauty of my scaly friends

7 Likes

Fat orange cat? Rude heir’s favorite food is Lasagna? Better name that heir Jon or name yourself Jon Arbuckle because you just made a new Garfield premise.

16 Likes

oh good god I just remembered that your roommate is called Odi (if male), all the pieces are falling into place :thinking:

26 Likes

Holy shit, I’m mind-blown :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Clearly we have been over thinking this. The rude heir IS Garfield.

11 Likes

just imagine it… Odi sitting on a table…vying for MC’s attention… and the rude heir just kicks him off…

22 Likes

As someone with a little stepbrother who watches the same episode of Garfield. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I hate this headcanon with my entire being. :sob:

6 Likes

I feel you…
Like, I only know garfield bc in my place, we only have that life action one that has been dubbed in bahasa and always on tv screen every weekend. Everytime i watched it i always goes “why this fat cat is the only one that can talk, but the dog is not” Lol

2 Likes

Same reason Goofy and Pluto are both dogs, but one speaks and wears clothes and walks upright and the other is…just a pet? #CartoonLogic

5 Likes

you know i may just have to name one of my MC’s Nermal…just because of all this.
Nermal the half charming half rude mc from the luxury area.

5 Likes