The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - UPDATING IN MID-JULY!

Oh, I see. Thank you for telling me. I do hope Juliet is a RO though.

1 Like

Imagine that.

Hey King, you thought you were going to get your son married? Little did you know I came to steal yo wife. Those were my plans all along!

4 Likes

He talking about Queen Juliet the Fae Queen, not Ramona.

I know. But just imagine that

2 Likes

How old are the characters?? (MC, Heir, Royal family, others NPC). Depending on our background, the age of the MC would be different from other (background)?

This was already answered.

3 Likes

You got this Jay :wink:

Good luck! :smile:

At the moment no, but she likely to become one in the future, but only for certain routes. She will likely be the hardest to romance. Queen Mozelle Ramona is very much in love with her husband so no romancing her.

:laughing: :laughing:

12 Likes

Enjoying the game so far keep it up. Also will juliet be a a romance option?

1 Like

Already answered.

2 Likes

Oh that’s my bad I didnt realize that.

Well, well, well, would you look at the time? Update time!

So, this update has been live for a minute, I just fell asleep before typing out this post earlier…my bad. :laughing:

Here’s what’s new:

• You have to say goodbye to your Heir Charming, but don’t worry, you’ll be together again soon. Let me know how all the goodbyes read and if you can’t get through one for some reason. Also, let me know if you still can’t ask all the questions to your heir.
  • Say hello to Bex! Play as the mysterious Fae heir and have a variety of first meetings, from meet cutes to meet awkwards.
  • If you want to play wearing frilly/edgy clothing, you can now continue the game as usual.
  • The reveal where Lyon and Bryce first learns about you has been rewritten a bit. Somebody mentioned previously that they sounded too surprised at the news, so I rewrote it to seem hopefully more believable. Let me know how it reads.
  • This is BIG stat update, so once you get to the end of the update, let me know how your stats look (both numerical and your personality on the secondary page). Is a number too high? Not high enough? Should I add more bars somewhere?
  • Fixed various spelling, grammar, and other small writing errors.

This update puts the game at 108k, which is down from when I last counted words, but of course, that had the old/default royal scenes separated. There will be one more big update in Part 2 (heading to the city) before I begin work on Chapter 2 Part 3, which is where the competition will begin. I’m lagging a bit on this, only because I still don’t have all the contestants thought of yet, but the ones I do have are QUITE entertaining!

It’s a rather short update, as the demo ends after meeting Bex, but hey, it takes a lot of time and writing to explore a city! That update will be huge.

As always, let me know about any questions, comments and concerns you have!

47 Likes

I can’t wait to play through it… too bad I still have exams :cry:

2 Likes

i can’t seem to move past this page even when i have erased my browser cache and started a new game 3:

if it helps im playing with sarcastic!heir and a flirty mc.
and these are my mc stats:3c

3 Likes

yay… My favourite WIP gets another update. Oh thank u so much. You just made my day.:innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for the update, @tandra88. When will you add the spy and soldier background?? I know I said I wouldn’t play like a spy/soldier but I’m actually changing my mind about it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Possible Queen Juliet RO has convinced me to try it.

2 Likes

I got the first error with rude heir and the second one with flirty heir i also got the same thing as hisoko did

1 Like

Same, my game blocks here too but I have a shy MC

Ditto. The game just endlessly loads after this point.

Yep. Mine is also stuck after they play On ordering room service

1 Like