The Northern Passage (WIP)

Really good job with an update. I wonder if author decide to return here.

3 Likes

When he put his clammy mits on Lea my mc was ready to throw hands.

4 Likes

I was browsing dashingdon and saw a Northern Passage update. Was stoked out of my mind! But I don’t see any updates from the author here?

3 Likes

I hope we can get revenge on Lord Duncan haha

3 Likes

revenge on Lord dick nono going to break him he broke rule that was hurting Lea I’m giving him my full treatment what I give to the Shepherds of Haven why I don’t like the Inquisition I’m going to make sure I insult him properly and hope he dies the worst way possible or ridiculous fashion by getting eaten by a monster that looks like a ass

2 Likes

Don’t worry I have a lot of ways I want him to die I hope one of them is correct

3 Likes

I would advise you to follow authors Tumblr to get updates.

5 Likes

Oh I see, thanks for the heads up🍻

3 Likes

My MC will rip Duncan’s spine out of his body using his bare hands.

4 Likes

A certain Lord is getting his blood drained slowly for being a dickhead to my MC and Lea. I think you’ll have to add a torture warning because there is no way Lord Duncan gets a quick death from my mc

6 Likes

I don’t give him the proper name I call him dick Lord because he just a dick

4 Likes

Wowee, Lord Duncan is a real asshole.

7 Likes

I’m wondering what’s his backstory with hunters.

1 Like

I was wondering does a hunter hood have a sufficient meaning to where is disrespectful to take the hood off or is a case by case?

5 Likes

Seconded.

Also relevant:

16 Likes

EXACTLY my thoughts.

4 Likes

I must say that after all the well written characters,Lord Duncan being a generic saturday cartoon villain dissappointed me a bit.
I was expecting a bit more panache.

4 Likes

Maybe he has some kind of pre history that will change our opinion on the character.

4 Likes

I need this in my life its like witcher and d&d had a baby and here it is when this is ready I’m buying this asap

2 Likes

Ah, great update! Now I really wish for more, cause oh dear that ending scene noooo!

2 Likes