The Night Hunters: First Blood [Updated 10/1/21]

Omgggg hot damn the update is so surreal!~ its so cool!~ I cant wait for more chapters! :ok_hand::call_me_hand:ur nailing it mate!~

1 Like

:thinking::smile_cat::smirk_cat: lol even the name is a spoiler?!?

2 Likes

Mwhahaha :smiling_imp: Yes…I shall not reveal anything…

2 Likes

Why thank you! :laughing: :blush:

1 Like

Wait can we get reaction of every ROs in how they handle mc flirting/embarrassed with/by them? I think most of them already did, but I still want Ashton version of this :smirk:

I decided I’ll go with easily embarrassed mc and tried to play with every ROs God forgive me and really really curious on how things with turn out in the end. I can’t just befriend them when they just slide in, introduce themselves and you expect me what to react to their perfect sculptured faces? I can’t help myself, I’m sorry. You just made me making a really hard decision.
My current RO are Alistair, Ashton, Eshir, Tric, and Vern. Yeah I flirted with all of them. My flirty stat is up to 90%. I’m such a sl*t :disappointed::weary::sneezing_face::joy:

And are MC going to met their biological father? As an AOT fan, I imagine highly how that event will shows up in this game. " Gasp, that marshal is so cool! And why his face and eyes kinda similar to me I wonder… ", like that. That anime is another level yo and I hope your WIP is more cool than that :smiley:

12 Likes

Holy devils!!! Lol you’re a real psycho to withhold this information ya know… :roll_eyes::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

Lol likely everyone did that :joy_cat::smile_cat::kissing_cat:
And I’ve flirted with every RO too and
I feel like A (Alice) has head start with the relationship and flirting though…

2 Likes

Huh, glad I’m not alone in this :joy:

1 Like

Lol all those characters are well sculpted
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::roll_eyes::smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Every. Damn. One. Of them.

Hell yeah why not :woman_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

I am loving the new demo and as nearly everyone here I can’t stop flirting with all the ROs. You created such lovable characters :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy_cat: Lol would’ve figured it out when @Varyn_Ashyver_closed mentioned that :point_down:

5 Likes

I’ve been working on making the sword that you wrote in the story based on my own thinking

it’s only been made 10 minutes ago it’s not this one that took two days including sword sheath this was from the past before your story I hope you enjoy the sword though

4 Likes

I am still screaming…I looooveeeee ittttt. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Its just like the one I imagined… :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Now now…pet…I shall reveal everything in due time. :smiling_imp: :wink: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I feel like a proud mom… :crazy_face: :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

Hey! Own your inner slut! Be the one you want to be! :wink: :crazy_face: :smiling_imp:

I can’t even imagine my book being 1% as phenomenal as AOT. What I really hope is that you guys like it… :blush:

10 Likes

I’m the same :smiling_imp:, I can’t stop flirting with everyone, I love doing it but Bold :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: because I love the reactions of ROs when they are speechless or blush or when their eyes open like :eyes: (and they think OMG I did not expect that).

5 Likes

It’d be especially funny if the MC is a cold and intimidating cruel no bulls*it type personality…

same! My MC/s are (mostly) flirty, charming (and perverted) it’s cute how the different NPCs act

1 Like