After the disaster that was The Chosen Guard, I decided to go for something a bit more…in my skill level. So here it is. The game will be more in a vignette style, small seperate stories that, in the end, compile into one big story. This is so I can easily incorporate this project with the paradox that is Second Semester Highschool Senior Year. Below is stuff I currently have done.
A King of renown and A humble Queen, along with their friends a Sorcerer with Deity-like magics, an Assassin that lives in the shadows, and a Warrior with infinite knowledge of Combat, brought the Kingdom into an era of peace. Eventually, Queen birthed the first heir to the throne, but with this new life…came new conflict. One day, the King fell, leaving the kingdom shocked and his loved ones to care for the child. The child of limitless potential must grow and rise to become a Lord.
Family/ Dad’s friends (NON-ROMANCEABLE):
• Atticus Reyes: He was your dad’s Personal Body Guard. A bit of a hothead and a tad bit gay, he wields the entire universe in his hands with his magic. Now he take cares of you and teaches you all he knows in the Magical arts and Literacy.
• Sapphira Thorne: She was the Royal Assassin, no one could ever pin anything on her. Sarcastic, mysterious, and an amazing keeper of secrets, she easily gets what she wants. She is stuck with her job as Head of Foreign Affairs, but it’s all good when she gets home to her lovely wife and child. Only part of her job that makes it worth while is teaching you Ethics and Laws.
• Victor Cromwell: He was the nation’s finest Officer under the name of Sarah Cromwell. Friendly, Loyal, and childish, he is the perfect face for any Imperial Army. While he would much rather do the fighting, he does love watching his trainees get better; it makes him feel like he is making a difference. His favorite time of the day is when he gets to give you the training regiment fit for a king.
• Corvidia Thorne: She was the other half of Otto du Croix, the deceased King. Nurturing, Fierce, and optimistic, she has enough passion for others to break even the strongest of curses. Under her rule the Monarchy underwent some structural changes, but it makes it easier for her to teach you the wonderful world of Art and Etiquette and for her to be your mother.
• Antonius Finch: The Whimsical Harceleurian Prince. Tends to refine his more charismatic side of his personality
• Cecily Valentina: The Magical Fiorituran Princess. She uses her words to destroy those who get on her bad side.
• Gareth Rhodes: The Cheery Blacksmith-in-training. Likes to make Sculptures, Weapon Testing, and Boys
• Remei Amador: The Thief of Women’s Hearts. An Antisocial youth with a reputation in the Council as a nuisance and a Woman’s woman.
Childhood Friends (ROMANCEABLE):
• Camille Cromwell: The Enchanting Priestess. Daughter of Victor Cromwell and, like her father, is loyal to a person and the cause.(Bi)
• Bryn Reyes: The Orphaned Soldier. Adopted son of Atticus Reyes, but he is significantly more care-free than his dad. (Pan)
• Angel Thorne: The Non-Conformist. Not much is known about Angel’s birth, they are just as mysterious as their current care taker Sapphira. (MC-Sexual)
There are four types of Magic in this world:
Spell Casting: Augmentation, Incantations, Manifestations, etc. (Essentially generic magic).
Healing: Barrier Creation, Regeneration.
Battle: Weapon Creation, Powerful Elemental Attacks, Magic Empowerment
Ritual: Curses and Enchanting Objects
Stuff I am figuring out:
- Cohesive Conflict
- Backstory and lore
- Potential better Title
Fun Stuff: Post #29 contains Flags
DEMO LINK: https://dashingdon.com/go/2248