The New Lord (WIP)-Minor update July 11 See Post 95/95

I am not Filipino, unfortunately. i’m Mexican, but I get mistaken for Filipino all the time. I was looking for words that can either properly describe the ideals of the nation or just sounded nice (Harceleur and Adivinia just sounded nice, tbh).

3 Likes

So how much progress has been made on the update. As in what percentage of the planned additions are complete.

Typo, also on the same page, try a line_break between each description, it is less confusing that way. I have some trouble to differ which is still part of atticus description or victors

I might be dense but what is she intending to make sure with the maneuver?

Babble is not available

1 Like

I have planned meeting your 3 new potential friends. So far, I have finished 1 of them and I am 2/3 of the possible interactions with the second one. Not only that, but I am adjusting the stats and stuff as to not complicate the overall game play (or at least that is the intention).

1 Like

No Babbling, we Stare like men. Also, thanks for the catch!!

1 Like

And then go for a drink, like men (i am non-alcoholic by the way)

Then…No alcohol, we drink Apple Juice like men

1 Like

Thanks so much! It’s been p good not being a High schooler.

Ok. As I finish coding the update we have:

MEETING THE CREW!

MANDATORY HIDE AND SEEK

NAME CHOICES

1 Like

so is it out yet?..

Finishing up rn. I’m a bit of a slow typer.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah I just fixed that right now :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed it. Tell me how it goes!!

1 Like

how long is the new update?

I honestly don’t know the exact number. It did near around 4.6k however. So not that long compared to other authors here…

1 Like

Nah it is not bad, just write in your own pace, most here have more time to write, some have less, this effects the update rate tremendously.

So…Poll time. Which of these characters did you enjoy interacting with???

• Bryn
  • Angel
  • Camille

0 voters

1 Like

I tried to imagine that and it turned ou hilarious, I guess you meant name

Another typo

1 Like