The New Lord (WIP)-Minor update July 11 See Post 95/95

Summary:
An ancient-sword wielding King, A Queen gifted with Light magic, A mysterious Assassin, A strange
Guard, and an ill-tempered Sorcerer fought to reunite the Kingdom of Eurdisia. Now it is time for a new chapter and a new group to take on the aftermath of the war.

Characters:
Family/ Dad’s friends (NON-ROMANCEABLE):
• Atticus Reyes: He was your dad’s Personal Body Guard. A bit of a hothead, he wields the entire fate of the Monarchy in his hands with his magic and a bit of flair to top it all off.

• Sapphira Thorne: She was the Royal Assassin with a record as spotless as a newborn babe’s. Sarcastic, mysterious, and an amazing keeper of secrets, she easily knows how to make people do as she says.

• Victor Cromwell: He was the nation’s finest Officer under the name of Sarah Cromwell. Friendly, Loyal, and always sides with Justice, he is the perfect face for the Imperial Army.

• Corvidia Thorne: She was the Soulmate of Otto du Croix. Nurturing, Fierce, and Optimistic, she has enough passion for others to break even the strongest of Dark Enchantments.

Childhood Friends (ROMANCEABLE):
• Camille Cromwell: The Enchanting Priestess. Daughter of Victor Cromwell.(Bi)

• Bryn Reyes: The Boisterous Soldier. Adopted son of Atticus Reyes (Pan)

• Angel Thorne: The Non-Conformist. Apprentice of Sapphira. (MC-Sexual)

There are three types of Magic in this world:

• Adivinian Magic: This is Dark magic in the sense of Arcane magic mixed with the stereotypical mind-control-y magic. People with this form of magic not only conjure powerful blasts of raw darkness and shadows, but also are gifted with the ability to manipulate one of three aspects of a person, the mind, the body, and the soul. However, it is not without a drastic price.

• Harceleuran Magic: This form of magic utilizes the powers of Earth, Air, Water, and Fire to empower soldiers by creating weapons, armor, structures, and unleashing element-specific attacks. Intense discipline creates control and comprehensive use of the Soldier’s element!

• Mapagmahalan Magic: It is Light magic. Light magic in the sense of channelling Natural energy (in particular life energy) to heal others, grow the vegetation around them, and utilize it for more defensive uses. You serve Nature and Others, the taking and bastardizing of this delicate art is the bastardization of tradition!

Other features (WIP):

• Ability to chose your sex at birth (later on you can choose your gender identity and sexual orientation)

• Hair texture and color options

DEMO LINK: https://dashingdon.com/go/2248

117 Likes

Good names for the Hero characters. Now who are the bad guys?

1 Like

This seems interesting. Will there be any antagonists or obstacles the main character will have to face? Also, maybe there are a bit too many characters? (if you can choose to spend most of your time with a few of them, that will be good).

1 Like

I am currently undergoing World Building stuff. Right now I have an idea of the general nations and picking real world countries for the base of terrain, climate, and history. Hopefully, I can create worlds that are independent from their sources and can make sense.

3 Likes

The overall obstacle that I want to drive the story is what really makes a good leader. Obviously there are clear good and bad choices, but I do want to expand the grey area a bit in other important choices. Note that I am being vague about stuff as to not spoil content because I’m not even so sure what I have in mind would stay.

3 Likes

Seems interesting so far can’t wait to try it

We shall see my challenging friend…we shall see

5 Likes

I need this. I so so so so NEED to get in on this shit!!!

If you like it, I suggest writing it, interest check regardless. And with the amount of effort you’ve put into worldbuilding, it seems like your passion will give us a good product. I look forward to the first beta.

3 Likes

They literally raised you my guy and one of them is your LITERAL MOM. I should actually update the Character Descriptions…

5 Likes

Raising the stakes eh?

2 Likes

Ok. I’m having some trouble with posting the gosh darn thing. Whenever I try to playtest the demo, I get a 404 Error. Do anyone of you know how to fix this? I am going to leave the link to the demo here: https://dashingdon.com/go/2184

Problems uploading the files. Re upload then.

Thank you for the suggestion.

You are indeed a sick, sick little boy.

1 Like

Ya know I’d be offended… but you’re right…

4 Likes

It seems you’ve put game as ‘private’ on Dashingdon which is why we aren’t able to access it…

2 Likes

I made it public again, Still not working.

The content is very good l am waiting for demo

1 Like

:thinking::fox_face:

7 Likes