The Myrmidon (WIP) (Minor update 03/10/2017)

Yes, like I said female fashion can become quite silly and I’ll say that even if I was a woman I also likely wouldn’t care one bit for the more silly and frilly “girly” clothes.
I will say that I do envy you women’s freedom to generally wear a much wider range of clothing (the colour choices alone, so much more acceptable colours you have for the office then just dark blue, gray or charcoal) than we guys are allowed to and I particularly envy your ability to freely wear stylish boots to all kinds of social occasions, including work.

I feel remiss that I didn’t properly reply to this hours ago, because I got too hung up on my personal issues to properly answer this.
In any case “the Burden” is the infamous “naked game” around here, where the poor mc literally has no choice but to be naked, due to an insidious curse (well, apart from one article of flimsy footwear).
The other and likely the recent one Cecilia was referring to would be “Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights”, the mc there, First is kind of like Flashdroid in that they really didn’t have a normal upbringing or socialization and as a consequence, dependent on player choice there, may lack a (traditional) sense of modesty and propriety entirely. :wink:
It helps that, again like Flash(droid), they are also always rather attractive. :blush:

4 Likes