The Magicless (Wip: Small update Tuesday 15 october 2019)

Hi everyone, so i wanted to ask a question. Did someone choose a female gender?

I did…why ?

Btw…why both gender are…well different ? ‘‘A strong baby boy’’…so he is ugly? And a ‘‘Beautiful baby girl’’ …so she is weak?

1 Like

I have another question. The part where they were discussing about names and the father said “I have already tought of one. She will be know as…” what is the rest of the sentences you see on your playtrough?

Well it is merely let’s say decoration XD. I did tought it will gonna cause some “problems” XD I will see what i can do about it.

1 Like

This : “I’ve already tought of one.” say your father smiling. “She will take the name of my aunt, the legendary Pegasus Rider.”

Pegasus rider…really ? Dad…you shcmuck! I’m not a horse! :rofl:

1 Like

OK thanks i wanted to check if there was a bug with the code (cause i didn’t write the same thing in the male part) around that part, it seems not. Thank you :smiling_face:

:joy: LOL. Actually, the pegasus riders are a fellowship of knights who fight mounted on Pegasus (mythical flying horse) I will add it in the lore and explain in depth what concerns them, their origins etc…

But he say ‘‘Aunt’’ …so does the term ‘‘Brotherhood’’ still stand though ?

Yeah I think I’m gonna play an asshole baby . Just cry and cry and cry…

You only get one chance to do that you know ? may as well…let those lungs sing opera :smile:

2 Likes

Well it was created by a man. But let me tell you one thing most people consider it “girl things.” So theye are mostly females and some males. But i cant write the contrary of brotherhood, can i? :joy:

Sisterhood ? You can use others term . Guild…cult…Group…

1 Like

Well, a group maybe then, thank you :relaxed:

Or fellowship of the Pegasus riders :smiley: That one tottaly from Lord of the ring! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy: I don’t think it’s authorised to do that. And the name is a bit long XD

You can use the word fellowship . The pegasus rider come from your story though :stuck_out_tongue:

and you don’t have to use it anyway , was just an exemple about how it sound .

1 Like

Oh OK Thank you :relaxed: I tought it was from lords of the rings (Yeah i understood your comment literally :joy:).

It’s a great story, want to see more of it as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I will update again as soon as i have more content. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m sorry for not updating for so long. I have lost my phone since the last update and all my files with it. Now that i have got a new phone, i found that i can’t no longer log in my dashingdon account (dunno why​:expressionless:) So i had to restart from the begining and create a new account. The remplaced the old link with the new one. The book have been updated today. It’s not much. I added some informations about the notable kingdoms and i finished the chapter 1. Hope you didn’t forgot me :joy: Anyway enjoy the new content :blue_heart:

14 Likes

2 Likes

Same issue. I’m wondering if its the end of the demo?

2 Likes

Is there any way for the Mc to get magic?

2 Likes

Just fixes that bug and no the demo doesn’t end there.

1 Like