The Magician's Burden

well hopefully on steam i enjoy playing them there

2 Likes

That would mean like a 20% boost in sales for me so I hope so too. :wink: My three other HGs are on there and they were meh, especially compared to TMB, so I’d surprised if it didn’t go on there, too. I think sometimes they wait til a sequel comes out to put it on there, so you never know.

2 Likes

well i hope they put it there

2 Likes

I’ve finally made polls using a real poll-making site, which is something I should have done like a year ago, haha. Feel free to vote on your favorite characters, favorite magic types, favorite jobs, etc. All the polls are located in the first post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I was wondering where the demo is, because the magicians task link isn’t working.

As you can see by the title and the original post of the thread, TMB is a Hosted Game pending publication. It will be published this summer.

4 Likes

Ok(must be at least 20 characters)

bru the people that update the hosted games release thing got to be forgetting you cuz your still pending assets first i thought they just didn’t update the list but now two new games have gotten to pending publication and the last wizard is now on copyediting did they tell you why?

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s going on but I sent them my contract in June so that’s the last thing I had to do.

2 Likes

weird wonder if they just forgot to update the forum. cuz that would suck i like getting updated on games im looking forward too and well there isn’t really any media that keeps me up to date on choice of games games so im kinda limited on options

2 Likes

Oh…I just saw what you meant about two more games leapfrogging TMB. O.o So that’s like the 5th one now. :sob:

2 Likes

ya man i was like really and not even an pending publication on Magician’s burden like bru.

3 Likes

Same I check like everyday lol and it never updates :sweat:

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess being a finalist in the IF competition doesn’t mean much. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m just looking forward to reading the lesbian romance scenes since you’ve teased romance is fairly explicit ;p

6 Likes

Pending publication :tada::tada: that’s amazing I have been looking forward to this game coming out :grin:

3 Likes

Come on…I couldn’t play the demo. And now they’re taking so long to release the game. What’s up with that???

1 Like

I just had a thought…you all know that Keano’s named is pronounced “kee-yawno” right? :joy::grimacing:

7 Likes

Keanu- What you said

Keano- Key? No!

@Samuel_H_Young
I’m just dropping in here, this is the first in the series right?