The Magician's Burden

I’d still recommend changing it. It’s a very different insult to a cis guy in comparison to a nonbinary person being pretty violently misgendered and I’d be surprised if I were the only trans person to be put off by it

3 Likes

That’s true. I’ll go ahead and change it just to be safe.

1 Like

Dang. Just played through the whole thing. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be submitting this in a few days and then it’s straight back to writing again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now kiss.

I apologise once again.

5 Likes

points to the door wordlessly, face devoid of expression

3 Likes

Good stuff. A few minor issues I noticed while reading it this morning:

1. Percy ‘squeeks’ when you choose to ignore him after the Salted Chowder incident.

2. The destruction mage’s claws are ‘fiercesome.’
    I thought the ending was a good cliffhanger: it leaves all the romance arcs (and the main plot) wide open for resolution in future iterations. It might have been nice to get a better sense of what Melithar was talking about–some kind of introduction to the war effort.
    Question: is there a way to swear the wounded Peon to your service? I thought maybe Zaleth would like some company.

4 Likes

Thanks! That typo is fixed now, as well as about fifty more hideous typos that @tinyonion pointed out.

I can understand that. We’ll be delving into that a lot in The Magician’s Enigma, but I felt like the last page could do well to hook readers.

Haha, Zaleth hates other demons. :stuck_out_tongue: Plus, Hadia smashed the Peon’s brains in.

3 Likes

Oh, I meant the Peon that Violet kills a few chapters earlier.

On another note, I find myself becoming rather fond of Zaleth. He comes off as a bit of a non-romantic tsundere (I’m only keeping you alive so that I can use you as a vessel! It’s not like I like you or anything! Baka!). And while he’s a snarky bastard who forces the MC to relive childhood trauma, he’s also considerably more helpful than most townspeople, except perhaps your family.

8 Likes

I HAVE BEEN SUMMO-

Oh wait… False alarm…

6 Likes

So uh. I just finished playing this, and holy- this is good!

I have a question though. There was an option to buy poisonous salt from the black market, right? What would happen if…say, the MC throws it into a demon’s mouth? Will that even affect demons at all?

4 Likes

Okay…i have beaten the game it was quite good especaily that end from steamy massage with mabelin to demonic invasion on village and watching killian getting rekt…well i guess we’ll just need a new and betterpet , village

1 Like

Oh, gotcha! I suppose Zaleth would have less of a problem with that Peon because she was more timid, but as you said, Violet killed her. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wait til The Magician’s Enigma :ok_hand:

@jinx
Haha, that’s an amusing idea. The salt could work on demons, but it’s more like something you’d have to put in their food. Kihbok, for example, is too powerful and fast to let you throw it in her mouth.

On that note, I meant to add at least one instance in this installment where you can use your magical key/salt/pen but I haven’t had the time. I’ll just barely be finishing Rigel’s and Keano’s arcs in time for the contest tonight! But, after the contest, that’s something I want to back and work on.

@

Rude :joy:

But thanks, I’m glad you liked it.

3 Likes

Why can’t you kill Killian or have the demon kill him? It’s much better for him to be dead than Mowbow. The low relationship with him might make him a trouble in the next games

1 Like

I’m planning on having Killian be in all three books.

1 Like

RO Killian? :thinking::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You land on top of her and start to thrust your fingers quickly in and out of her, making her moan loudly. She suddenly gives you a sly grin, though, and slides her hand down, rubbing you roughly between the legs. Once you start to grow in her hands, she shoves you forward, deep inside of her. You let out loud moan of pleasure as you start to pump in and out of her, and she reaches up, raking her fingernails down your back.

I don’t know if this has already been fixed or not but in this scene with Violet I thinks there’s supposed to be an a between out and loud

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll fix that shortly.

Are we ever gonna find out for sure why when you choose to have sex with Violet she gets mad and forcefully kicks you out of her house?

2 Likes

Yeah, in The Magician’s Enigma.

1 Like