The Magician's Burden

If we become Violet’s slave is Zaleth happy to see us get into darkness kink and degredation or is he annoyed we aren’t being badass and becoming an Evil Queen?

1 Like

Good question. Hmmm…both. :grinning:

2 Likes

…sounds about right.

1 Like

Lol Is really funny Both like same romance but we want exactly the contrary from the relationship. That’s cool and talks good of the depth. Violet is rip if Tries to slave me

1 Like

As the old song goes “Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused.”

2 Likes

So, you all have been singing ballads about Mowbow, Violet, and Mabelin, but not a whole lot about Rigel or Keano! For those that did their romance arcs, what are your thoughts on them? What did you like and what do you think could improve?

2 Likes

Keano was really cute and sweet, but Rigel is just
unnamed%20(7)

4 Likes

I tried romance both . But Ri is so shy and boring (for me) That i let him in middle of romance . He is sweet and intelligent but with the charisma of a rock. He seems not interested in flesh and blush like a nun. The elf well I never tried due i am totally not into that kind of guys and i wanted kill him just after know him.

@poison_mara
Fair enough! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, also, what about the villains? What did you all like about Killian and Kihbok and what do you think could improve with them?

1 Like

You mean people actually tried to save Killian :confused: ?

Haha. I’m guessing so, since people want to romance him. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

images%20(16)

4 Likes

My two weaknesses: archery and hot buff men.

2 Likes

I broke his nose then tried to help him up and my light mage healed him. The cycle of misery had to stop. And the moment I could beat his ass he was just another damaged person. Forgiveness isn’t about making The other person feel better it’s about not carrying the hate and pain and making yourself whole again.

2 Likes

I want to understand Killian’s motivations a bit better. He’s an asshole, but he takes it to a ridiculous degree and has for such a long period of time. I know he has a rough home life, but geez. Did we accidentally kill his puppy or something? I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t managed to cripple the MC, with how damn hard he went after them…Still helped him though because I’m a softy.

2 Likes

My plan with Killian is save him put him in a good place maybe with husband wife and them crush them and destroy his happiness.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, classic Mara. :joy::joy::joy: So savage.

@GuardsmanTheMad
I know right?!

@Phoenix_Wolf
Wait til Enigma when his archery plays a lot bigger roll, rather than just having a few mentions. Oh and he also gets buffer. :innocent:

@GenecoInheritor
Beautiful! :clap:

@Dagger1819
He’s a sociopath who desperately “needs” to take his issues out on others. :confused: Though I saved him in my own playthroughs, too. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Kill him or utterly destroy his life till he feels it’s meaningless.

2 Likes

I held back on vengeance. I had to be better. Even though he didnt deserve it >_>

3 Likes

How can I choose between him, Mabelin and Rigel now :sob: ?
aDVRkQga_700wa_0

3 Likes