The Magician's Burden

Well, if there’s something I need to give them, they haven’t told me. I just submitted it in January with all of the art, summaries, etc, and I’ve been waiting patiently ever since.

6 Likes

What a burden to have to wait so patiently! :open_mouth:

I just woke up. Was trying to do a pun on the title. Because it’s the magician’s “burden.” Yeah, I should go back to sleep now. :wink:

8 Likes

I’m always partial to a good pun. It’s all I’m Tolkien about.

Yeh I’ll go back to sleep as well

Siriusly tho (I can’t stop) I’m looking forward to this game being released! :laughing:

4 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
well in that case maybe you should contact them to make sure that your not sitting and waiting for them and they are sitting and waiting for you. ps i found what all the stuff meant for anyone that’s interested

Continuing the discussion from Upcoming Hosted Games Releases — 2016:

3 Likes

I sent HG an email just to be sure.

6 Likes

well better safe the sorry

3 Likes

By the way, thanks to everyone who voted in the “How much should I charge for TMB?” poll. The vast majority of you voted for $4, which is what I expected, and that makes some sense to me. I told CoG that I would like for the game to have an initial sales price of $3, and then move up to $4 after a week, so that’s likely what they’ll do.

4 Likes

Did they get back to you on the email you sent? It’s weird because you said you turned in everything, right? So then it shouldn’t still say that the title is pending assets?

Not yet, but I’m betting they will by tomorrow, so I’ll know more then.

7 Likes

I feel so bad because I was late to play the demo because I only really became active in the forum in march :tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

i feel you :pensive:

did they ever get back to you? im a bit curious to what’s up dont think ive ever seen this happen.

Not yet. The Last Wizard jumped ahead of TMB on the upcoming HG thread, too, so maybe there’s still more work to be done.

i see well you could always ping them if you want to get a quick response or make them atleast notice that you sent a email.

I assume they’ll get back to me when they’ve got an answer and as eager as I am for things to move along, I don’t want to badger them.

3 Likes

they probably will but hey dont be shy about it after all they are the one telling you that you need to give them something without saying what that something is so im my eyes you have every right to at least demand to know what they want you to do. if you feel like they are taking a bit to long that is

1 Like

I just signed the contract for The Magician’s Burden, which means it’s one step closer to being published. :+1:

20 Likes

great news! cant wait to play it.

1 Like

what gaming platforms <(steam and such) is this going to be released on?

All the standard ones and hopefully Steam, though I haven’t been told myself.

4 Likes