The M.A.G.I. [WIP]

Will fix that, thanks!

Ahahaha… Yeah, grammar is not my forte which is why I really appreciate the help.

I most certainly will. It was my plan to add more choices eventually.

Thanks for the encouragement! Please keep an eye out!

Hmm… that’s odd. I’ll try and fix that.

It’s okay to use the @ feature to reply to multiple people in one post. You can also highlight specific words, and questions you want to reply to with the quote feature. :slightly_smiling_face:

When you highlight, a little popup near the selected word, or words that reads “quote” appears. Click it, and it will automatically start a reply, or add it to your current reply being worked on.

One small thing that sticks out to me is when the MC is first waking up after the graveyard scene… The first replies to the woman you wake up to all seem presume the reader is okay with what happened, and isn’t confused/spooked about what just took place. I don’t particularly want to be hostile to her, as she clearly isn’t hurting the MC, but being all smile-y, and sweet, instead of at least exercising some suspicion about what’s going on didn’t flow right to me. I ended up just choosing the stoic response, even though it wasn’t a perfect fit for what I was feeling, as a reader. :thinking:

Although short, your story seems really intriguing, so I look forward to seeing more. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi! I really like what you have so far and I’m looking forward to future updates! Typos were already mentioned, but I did notice one thing

Summary

When selecting hair color, the gray option is broken.

2 Likes

you just highlight what you want to hide, and click the gear thingy, then this ^^

1 Like

This looks so amazing. I’m loving it. It’s sooooo good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.