The Lost Heir Trilogy

Ya. In my mind they both are interchangeable so ummm ya. post edited :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:

I guess this rests on where you get your new legitimacy. While campaigning to get proclaimed the rightful ruler you have the option of going directly to the people and in your military campaign you have the option of relying directly on the common populace so maybeā€¦

As the sun will set and the moon will rise, I too request to be granted access to this unfathomable wisdom. (Begins to chant @EmperorHeartlessā€™s name, as I toss a silver stone into the river)ā€¦

2 Likes

Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII is who I was referencing. (:
And yes, I suppose having a non-lover LH1 is possible, but Brinn/Bran never really appealed to me. shrug. Iā€™m sure they have a good story, nonetheless.

@EmperorHeartless I have broken my holy symbol in half. May I join your cult? ā€¦wait, @Lucid, is Neo the Unknown God!!!

2 Likes

holy shitā€¦ supreme leader @EmperorHeartless, now we know what your cameo will be in the next game!..

1 Like

Day 58
The Cult of Neo continues to grow. Fellow survivors are few and far between. Governments continue to fall, last I heard the last Barony in Daria has descended into anarchy. Lucien help us few survivors. Even the Demon War was not as destructive and terrorizing.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œTalon, post:1462, topic:2514, full:trueā€]
Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII is who I was referencing. (: [/quote]

Huh, thatā€™s one Iā€™ve heard about but enver got to know. Never played FF7, alas :sweat_smile: . I was half expecting to be one or another of the more well-known thieves from Fantasy, like one of David Eddings (such as Talen) characters or perhaps Raymond E Feistā€™s Jimmy the Handā€¦

[quote=ā€œTalon, post:1462, topic:2514, full:trueā€]
And yes, I suppose having a non-lover LH1 is possible, but Brinn/Bran never really appealed to me. shrug. Iā€™m sure they have a good story, nonetheless.[/quote]

Well, to each of his own :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Welp just did my playthrough of 1 and 2, and I gotta say, that my character is starting to reach Lvl 50 status like in RPGs:

Agility - 61%
Charm - 77%
Endurance - 88%
Perception - 82%
Strength - 100%
Willpower - 23%

Archery - 9%
Devices - 9%
Magic - 14%
Blades - 100%
Stealth - 23%
Unarmed - 11%

Arcana - 82%
Geography - 96%
History - 92%
Nature - 58%
Religion - 69%

Got 7 collectibles and all 100% Army size, power, and morale. I feel like Iā€™m in a good spot for The Lost Heir 3ā€¦as long as I have a sword and/or dagger

nice statsā€¦ what classes do you have?..

@Lucid: The days continue and you soon find yourself in the jousting competition. You lead Ascalon into the competition, hoping that he will fare better than the last time he competed. To your delight, you see that the time Ascalon has been with you has served him well. His training is complete and you are given many compliments on your fine mount I really wish we could not sell my tourney mount, just to leave him in the royal stables or somethingā€¦ iā€™m so attached to him, leaving him (who can turn into a holy mount) for the dragon is like asking me to leave petra for jessā€¦ :sob:

I have:

Squire Levels - 2
Sage Levels - 1
Knight Levels - 1
Prestige Class - Dragonrider

so you let go of your tourney horse too huh?.. do a paladin run with your characterā€¦ heheā€¦ just change the sage with the cleric and you wonā€™t regret not selling your tourney horseā€¦

1 Like

Yea man, I didnā€™t feel too hot letting Lilā€™ Sebastian go, but I just SO wanted to ride a dragon though. But youā€™ve given me a pretty cool scenario to do run #2 in The Lost Heir saga. Iā€™ll have to try substituting Sage w/Cleric.

Why does the Arcane Tattooist gender change whenever you meet with him/her, does that mean he/she can be romanced in the 3rd game?

itā€™s a random coinflip at startupā€¦ no confirmation on the romance plot though, maybe sheā€™s just the suno/suna of LH2, a random NPC that can teach the MCā€¦

1 Like

I have been playing this game trying to find that one great playthrough, seeing the people joining the cult of Neo I try to resist the urge. Now it seems my will was broken and I needed to join.
I asked Theo if itā€™s ok to join, he also seemed interested but lost it immediately when I told him the forum was against violence, so there was no bone breaking or punching or head smashing with his hammer.

@Nathan_Faxon my friend, I ask permission to join the cult of Neo, I canā€™t offer my soul since I dont have one but if you allowed me to join The cult will benefit from my dark artsā€¦ :smiling_imp:

I too would like to formally request access to this cult. As long as their are swords for everyone and they do not disallow hamsters!

How do I get more than 65 willpower? O_o

In TLH2? Well, be at maximum attainable willpower in TLH1, then, in TLH2 most of the willpower is awarded automatically, but the final boost to it comes in Ludd (at the same point when you can choose to go for other prestige classes), when you get the choice to use the demon stones; that should net you the remaining willpower for the maximum possible attainable amount of Willpower in TLH2ā€¦

2 Likes

Still cannot figure out how to PM :stuck_out_tongue:
If itā€™s not to much trouble could you add me to the group with the guide?

Also, by reading your posts im kinda enthusiastic about your possible upcoming game gz

The little mail Icon in your notifications bar :blush: anyway, yes you can join. More power for us :imp:

I would end like the only one that doesnā€™t want the guide lol. Itā€™s more fun for me role-playing over and over , until I discover all the pathsā€¦ Also i am already a poisoner assasin thatā€™s best thing ever!!